Rubber manufacturers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

I don't think I can agree to your measurements, I think there is way too much personal preference involved (especially the higher level you go, the bigger the difference it would become)
DHS and Friendship is night and day if you comparing flagship products...

If you take Stiga DNA Pro vs Stiga Mantra, its maybe 10~20%

10-20% is a fairly big difference. Other than Mantra, are there other popular/well known Daiki rubbers?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

10-20% is a fairly big difference. Other than Mantra, are there other popular/well known Daiki rubbers?

As I said, these numbers are personal preference.
I don't agree your Friendship and DHS is only 3%

The semi pros and Top100 players I deal with, they put DHS and Butterfly on the same level
Many brands can't even compete with DHS (this is including sponsored players who then get they contract to allow DHS on the FH)

of course, if you talking those cheep DHS and 729 rubbers, then you can also take those cheap any brand rubbers, which is all in the same entry-level whatsapp group

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022

Thanks, but this contains a list of brands, and doesn't say which specific factory they contract to produce which rubbers. As far as I can see, they don't even list the factories.

I may be wrong but I think you can contact makers on AliBaba (wholesale wing of AliBaba group which owns the retail wing AliExpress) I think and have whatever you want custom made such as blades , rubbers, balls etc even in small quantities.

I myself am looking for some manufacturers who can make small quantities of blades & rubbers.
I want to flood the market with rubbers not on LARC but with improved modifications

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

I may be wrong but I think you can contact makers on AliBaba (wholesale wing of AliBaba group which owns the retail wing AliExpress) I think and have whatever you want custom made such as blades , rubbers, balls etc even in small quantities.

I myself am looking for some manufacturers who can make small quantities of blades & rubbers.
I want to flood the market with rubbers not on LARC but with improved modifications

I don't think you understand the OP questions. There are only a few "high end" rubber manufactures in the world and most of the brand gets oem rubbers from these manufactures.

China does have many small brands, that does make they own rubbers, and blades.
I would advise to be very careful on Alibaba, as any tom dick and harry can be listed, and next thing you know, your with an agent, of an agent of an agent of a small manufacture that outsources to another manufacture.

I get spam with some of these agents, some may be real manufactures, but the MOQ for custom range is normally in the 10k unit.
I have no intention of what you have, so I never investigated further. But good luck trying to find "improved modification" for the so call low end rubber manufactures, what ever you do, try to patent it, and maybe you can become very wealthy if your modification is succesful

Last edited:
Reactions: Tono62
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
Hello
i am looking for table tennis rubber - grippy, not just red or black, 0.5mm with no sponge. basically for a project of mine. pips and smooth required
its the grippy rubber im after hence no sponge and i need different colours.
thanks