H301 vs H301x which is closer to the W968 National?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2022
I am looking to get the DHS H301 or H301x. They both seem similar enough that either would be fine. I know that it would be very unlikely that someone has tried all three and can say which is closest to the W968 National. But, I thought it would be worth a shot getting some feedback from H301/H301x/W968 users nevertheless.

This user has no status.
I am looking to get the DHS H301 or H301x. They both seem similar enough that either would be fine. I know that it would be very unlikely that someone has tried all three and can say which is closest to the W968 National. But, I thought it would be worth a shot getting some feedback from H301/H301x/W968 users nevertheless.
Fang Bo Carbon B2/B2X is said to be closest

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews

I see, thanks for the correction.

Also ML5 family has thin core. On the photo you have pic of Yasaka Atletico Power (right) and Hl5 (left).

201906210908561348%20jpeg.jpeg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
If it same company and same construction, why would FB be stiffer?

Different glue, different arylate carbon composition, differently selected wood plies just to name a few reasons. I don't see a single reason to buy the HL5 over the Fang Bo 2 carbon unless someone is really picky about the handle. I'm not a huge fan of thin handles and FB is rather thin, but it has one of the largest flare of any blade and I quite like that. It can be bought for like 40USD? Maybe even less with some luck. HL5 I'm sure is more around the 150USD area and I really don't see the value in it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

Different glue, different arylate carbon composition, differently selected wood plies just to name a few reasons. I don't see a single reason to buy the HL5 over the Fang Bo 2 carbon unless someone is really picky about the handle. I'm not a huge fan of thin handles and FB is rather thin, but it has one of the largest flare of any blade and I quite like that. It can be bought for like 40USD? Maybe even less with some luck. HL5 I'm sure is more around the 150USD area and I really don't see the value in it.

Handle is slightly thin, but I really like it. It is comfortable and easy to rotate in hand. Gives you more flexibility and range of shots.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Read 1 reviews

Exactly this. Why do you think butterfly has several vid structure blades? The answer is dependent on feeling as well as the feel of the handle