Where to play in Canada

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
Hi,

I will be traveling in Canada in July and of course I am bringing my paddle along.
Any good places / must places to visit for table tennis? My route will be something like:
Toronto to Quebec over Ottawa and Montreal. Then from Calgary to Vancouver through the National Park.

Any recommendations are appreciated.

Cheers! And may the Bagel be with you! :)

Reactions: sampletext
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Read 1 reviews
Hi,

I will be traveling in Canada in July and of course I am bringing my paddle along.
Any good places / must places to visit for table tennis? My route will be something like:
Toronto to Quebec over Ottawa and Montreal. Then from Calgary to Vancouver through the National Park.

Any recommendations are appreciated.

Cheers! And may the Bagel be with you! :)
Did you post this on the table tennis discord server? If not a guy also said something similar to on there.

There is CUSTTA and People’s Table Tennis up in Calgary. I’m visiting over the summer In the first 2 weeks of July.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
Did you post this on the table tennis discord server? If not a guy also said something similar to on there.

There is CUSTTA and People’s Table Tennis up in Calgary. I’m visiting over the summer In the first 2 weeks of July.

I might be in Calgary around the 12th of July, didn't make a detailed plan yet. If you are around, maybe we can meet and play.