Help my boredom—— QnA thread

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews

@PingBirdPong If that is how things really are then I hope that gives you one answer to your question in post #23 of this thread.

Think you're reading a bit too much into it, plus it's not @PingBirdPong who made that comment. I don't like discussing any politics either, because it'll get you nowhere, especially on the internet. People will keep believing whatever they believe, and these discussions usually turn into shouting matches eventually. Plus this is a table tennis forum, so let's keep it that way, shall we.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019

Think you're reading a bit too much into it, plus it's not @PingBirdPong who made that comment. I don't like discussing any politics either, because it'll get you nowhere, especially on the internet. People will keep believing whatever they believe, and these discussions usually turn into shouting matches eventually. Plus this is a table tennis forum, so let's keep it that way, shall we.

I think you misread my post and post #23 completely.
It is PingBirdPong who made that question. And he is the OP.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews

I think you misread my post and post #23 completely.
It is PingBirdPong who made that question. And he is the OP.

Nope, I didn't misread. I'm not saying PingBirdPong didn't ask the question in post #23. I'm saying what you quoted in your post #80 is not what PingBirdPong said, and I'm pretty sure PingBirdPong knows what the situation is because he is living in China right now.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
Nope, I didn't misread. I'm not saying PingBirdPong didn't ask the question in post #23. I'm saying what you quoted in your post #80 is not what PingBirdPong said, and I'm pretty sure PingBirdPong knows what the situation is because he is living in China right now.

If Sergey Tsos were involved, the circumstances would happen to be so, that you'd be speaking about posts nr. 22 and 80 now!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019

Of course I didn't quote PingBirdPong but Tony's Table Tennis. Why are you stating the obvious?
I also believe PingBirdPong knows what the situation is because he is living in China. That's why I'm asking him.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews

Of course I didn't quote PingBirdPong but Tony's Table Tennis. Why are you stating the obvious?
I also believe PingBirdPong knows what the situation is because he is living in China. That's why I'm asking him.

What you said made it sounds like you’re implying that Tony knows what it is like in China while not living there. Because you said it as an affirmative sentence, not a question.