does anyone know what equipment lee suengsoo uses?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
hello my nephew was watching lee suengsoo play the other day and he had inspiration to train even harder
does anyone know what equipment he uses? i just want my nephew to be happy and excited about playing table tennis
here is a video of him playing, i know he signed with xiom but it looks like he is using hurricane on the forehand
i think lee is very brilliant considering he is only 10 years old
here's a video of him playing please help me and thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022

my newphew is a video game addict. to be honest, i don't think it is that important that he has 100% perfect strokes because he is not going to be the world champion
i just want him to be more active and have fun doing it
of course he will compete in some matches from time to time, but i would rather have him be an average player who wants to go practice and play the game rather than someone who does not want to be active at all. he was very interested when he saw lee suengsoo play the matches and wanted to play just like him and i just admire that motivation

if a new racket with the same configurations as lee suengsoo will encourage my newphew to play, then i will purchase it (doesn't matter if lee suengsoo has different hardness rubbers or blade with different handle, i just want it to look similar)

i appreciate that you want the best for my nephew but for now, i think that i just want him to have fun and coaches here start players off with decently fast equipment anyways

Reactions: rbtitco
says Or is it more legit...
says Or is it more legit...
Sep 2019
4EC13E8E%205DBA%204BA4%209560%208E6F2430CD7D%20png.png

According to bty global, hes using a custom inner alc blade but from what i saw watching KTTL (korean tt league) matches, he's using harimoto innerrorce alc ST handle. But who knows he could be using just the handle of harimoto inner alc or even an actual blade. I've added a pictuter, a ss taken from the match. Hope this helps.

Last edited: