Forehand topspin loop

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
When doing forehand topspin i fall on the table after couple shots and lose stability how do i fix that and i cant get feet to help with the shot.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
When doing forehand topspin i fall on the table after couple shots and lose stability how do i fix that and i cant get feet to help with the shot.

We can give you bunch of tips, but unless you share footage it will be hard to determine the problem. But:

• Your feet might be too parallel
  • Your follow through might be to long
  • You might be changing your feet position over the rally to one that makes it harder to transfer weight
  • You might be leaning back when doing backswing
  • You might be in a wrong position when doing the shot
  • You might be reaching to far for the shot
  • Your feet distance might be too close
  • You might get too close to table causing you to loose balance being afraid to hit the table
I would probably come up with few more potential reasons, but you get the idea.
Screenshot%202022%2005%2031%20at%2020%2030%2032%20png.png

Here is a bit from my notebook about feet position when FH stroke. I drawn the BH foot a little too straight. I would actually open it up.

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
This is a very unusual problem. A video would very helpful to establish context, for example, are you an elderly player with pre-existing illness that limit mobility?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
This is a very unusual problem. A video would very helpful to establish context, for example, are you an elderly player with pre-existing illness that limit mobility?

No, Im still very young and I have broken my leg before (more than 8 years ago) and had appendictis a year ago so I think no illnesses.