Which blade for my rubber?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
Hello,

i need a little help for deciding which blade i should use.

I chosse Gewo Neoflexx eft 45 in 2.1 and 1.9 because one is green and it is an easy to play rubber.

As a blade i have the following options:

Cybershape, Boll ALC, Waldner Senso Carbon, Diode, Victas Koji Defensive, Stiga Defensive Pro, Applegren Allplay and Xiom Offensive S.

I play for 12 Years now and i am 28 years old.
I would say i play an allround offensive game.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Read 1 reviews
All these blades are kind of different types, it might be better to get help if you write what properties you are looking for.

edit: I've not notice that you own all these blades. so you can try with these order whether they work or not IMO

definitely first -> Offensive S
if too fast for you -> allplay -> if fast -> stiga defensive pro -> koji defence -> bty Diode
if too slow for you -> senso -> if slow -> cybershape -> if slow -> Boll ALC

Last edited:
says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Hello,

i need a little help for deciding which blade i should use.

I chosse Gewo Neoflexx eft 45 in 2.1 and 1.9 because one is green and it is an easy to play rubber.

As a blade i have the following options:

Cybershape, Boll ALC, Waldner Senso Carbon, Diode, Victas Koji Defensive, Stiga Defensive Pro, Applegren Allplay and Xiom Offensive S.

I play for 12 Years now and i am 28 years old.
I would say i play an allround offensive game.
Out of the blades listed, I have played with and own a Stiga Def Pro, It has carbon layers, so a good sweet spot is there, not a fast blade, but fast enough for close to mid distance. Can be easily controlled. I have the flared handle model, bit thin at the neck for my liking but still a good blade. If you want ok speed and better control then its a good option.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
Its more about fun and just playing.

Some topspins, some blocks, safety in pushing.

The rubbers are controlled so i guess a blade in the off- to off side, because it could be to slow otherwise but in my class it shouldnt make a big diffrence.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Its more about fun and just playing.

Some topspins, some blocks, safety in pushing.

The rubbers are controlled so i guess a blade in the off- to off side, because it could be to slow otherwise but in my class it shouldnt make a big diffrence.

Why not go with a hard 5-ply. It will suit your style quite well.

Intensity NCT, Rosewood V can create spin with little effort. It suits all round offensive play due to high control.