Problems with dandoy.eu

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2022
I am not satisfied with the purchases on dandoy.eu. On the page, I put in the basket two tires that turned out not to have them and will only arrive in 12 days. Namely, I received such an e-mail from them, but only after the purchase. After that, I asked for answers to some questions to which I have not received an answer for two days and I am still waiting. So be careful what you buy on dandoy.eu because they obviously do not reduce things and sell what they do not have and only then order and it all lasts up to three weeks until the shipment arrives. And of course everything is paid in advance and there is no product or answer for days.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 1 reviews
Dandoy is a legitimate store, but their customer service has been deteriorating over the years and that's a fact.
It takes several days to answer a simple e-mail and they do not notify you if an item of your order is out of stock.

Personally I've ceased ordering from Dandoy, I make all my orders from tt11. Their customer service is superb.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I'm currently having an issue with Dandoy. On one order, I received a damaged Carbonado 45. On the next order, 4 of my blades arrived with very obvious damage. They were packed in plastic bags, not blade boxes. They have not responded to my email sent last week.
i'm copying my answer to you from the other thread:

a lot of table tennis brands, for costs saving reasons (equipment material cost has increased many times during the past 3 years....) they are looking for measures to not increase the price in equipment, resulting to many entry level/lower cost blades no longer having a box.

Bubble wrap would normally be used by distributors and is recommend.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews
i'm copying my answer to you from the other thread:

a lot of table tennis brands, for costs saving reasons (equipment material cost has increased many times during the past 3 years....) they are looking for measures to not increase the price in equipment, resulting to many entry level/lower cost blades no longer having a box.

Bubble wrap would normally be used by distributors and is recommend.

But here problem with specific blade not in general. Also I think what you describe is right for chinese brands but not european. I personally bought few cheap Tibhar blades, IV-L and Lebesson, and they all came in original boxes

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

But here problem with specific blade not in general. Also I think what you describe is right for chinese brands but not european. I personally bought few cheap Tibhar blades, IV-L and Lebesson, and they all came in original boxes

I'm talking about European brands too.
and i'm talking about manufactures to me,

Of course I can get generic boxes and past onto my customers, but that is something totally different to what I was saying..
Maybe the blades you got is still of old stock and not of recent trends.
Or maybe those brand choose to still include the box, and just increase the price.

The price of all blades and rubbers has increased, I think 2 or 3 times since covid started.
I know many distributors has taken the knock, some will eventually pass it onto consumers (like I am now doing)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

All blades and rubbers 2 or 3 times? Of course not.

I'm not allowed to show you correspondences, but yeah, 2 to 3 times.
I deal with 8 brands directly
obviously you might not know that

I just check - one brand, 20 Dec 2021 - price increase
1 June 2022 pricelist - price increase

I didn't bother going to check my 2021 or earlier emails

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

tibhar champ is the cheap version of the already cheap IV-L
I think they don't come with a box.
this is to make the cost cheaper and also for space reasons.... they can have a bucket with 10 or 15 of these blades.
this is geared towards the low level amateur market so in general they don't mind scratches and bumps.

as for the carbonado..... stiga blades have been known for random small imperfections for a long time.

so it's possible dandoy has no fault here except the lack of communication..... which probably comes from lack of employees and also a language barrier.

while checking to answer piligrim doubt in me, I saw that brand pricelist actually has blade and rubbers without packaging.
I never saw rubbers without before for that brand

times are getting tougher, only a matter about time, consumers will need to carry the bill

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

this is not new.
i saw these cheap tibhar blades without boxes long ago in shops.

Yeah, I know that.
however, in the pricelist for 1 June, it is marked as new changes.

I also know 2 other European brands are now introducing packageless entry level blades - where it wasn't the case before this year.

Other than price increasing, there is also material shortage, so the market would slowly start seeing supply issues.
What the distributors have right now, could determine if you see shortage or not.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews

I'm not allowed to show you correspondences, but yeah, 2 to 3 times.
I deal with 8 brands directly
obviously you might not know that

I just check - one brand, 20 Dec 2021 - price increase
1 June 2022 pricelist - price increase

I didn't bother going to check my 2021 or earlier emails

Can you name any Butterfly blade or rubber that 2 years ago was twice cheaper then today?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

Can you name any Butterfly blade or rubber that 2 years ago was twice cheaper then today?

I've stop my business dealings with Butterfly since 2017

you can choose not to believe me, but how many table tennis store owners are on this forum to tell you things that no one would? If you think you know better, than great for you!
I have a table tennis store, you must deal with the brands HQ a lot more than I do.

and who said twice cheaper? you need to reread what I wrote.
increase 2 to 3 times, means the price was increased few % now, and few % another time.
just like fuel/petrol/gas price increase, it has increase many times since pre covid. Maybe in your dream world, nothing has increased in price since covid.

Sadly, in TT world, many brands have increased pricing over the years (with no choice, since many materials do come out of China), and the TT shops are delaying the end user price increase and taking in the costs themselves.

Last edited: