This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
My English isn't perfect, but OP said
He bought a second hand blade.
Then he said the blade cost 279.99

So comprehension skills kick in - he bought a second hand blade for 279.99

If the "new" price is 279.99 and he bought a 2nd hand for cheaper (irrespective of it), it still doesn't give it a value of 279.99.
We all know, any used equipment, would decrease in value, and if there is damages, it would be worthless.

Only issue is - the state of the blade during the trade.
Unfortunately, 2nd hand purchase and warranty/refund policy is out of many legitimates businesses reach.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
I keep getting this message every time i try to post[h3]The following errors occurred with your submission[/h3]
  • This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 16 seconds.

anybody else ?????

I keep getting that error too when posting new posts, but not editing.

Reactions: lodro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews

one more question to you : Did you buy the blade from a private person or the polish butterfly shop ?

polish transcription
Witam serdecznie mam do sprzedania praktycznie nowa deskę zhang jike zlc z uchwytem fl kupiona tydzień temu w gasporcie zagrałem jeden trening i niestety moje umiejętności nie podążają za możliwościami tej laluni, interesuje mnie tylko sprzedaż nie zamiana pozdrawiam Maciej
translation

Hello, I have a practically new board for sale zhang jike zlc with a fl grip I bought a week ago in gasport I played one training and unfortunately my skills do not follow the possibilities of this doll, I am only interested in selling, not replacing greetings Maciej

Maybe someone will understand my frustration
This blade have 36 weeks, it was used by this guy Maciej M.
He didn't respond for my MMS/SMS
This blade broke without my interference, intervention. I didn't hit any edges!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wrote first to them
https://en.butterfly.tt/contact
they responds me and they want if I can talk with Gasport
and Gasport after 3 days said Good morning,

The direct seller is liable under the warranty, therefore we are not the addressee of your claims.

Polish translation
Dzień dobry,

Z tytułu rękojmi odpowiada bezpośredni sprzedawca, w związku z tym my nie jesteśmy adresatem Pana roszczeń.

Photography of blade

it easy to match everything

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
What is the chance someone got sold a new blade "a week ago" made 5 years ago?

I am not talking about Konrad, but the guy he bought it from.

If I will be honest. Who wants to pay overpriced ZJK signature when you can buy TB ZLC for 80% with great market feedback, cheaper with better reviews?
I will be honest, Timo Boll for country- not rich boys is like GOD, Krakow big training place for Table Tennis, they all *example*
use everything with Timo Boll Signature from cheap one to the most expensive.
My friend bought Fukuhara ZLF from 2015 year with P letter with white lens in 2019 when they end production of Fukuhara ZLF.
For me the distributor hides gems and wait for special clients or they forgot about selling old blades...
This blade was like new when it comes to myself, had blurred pink something near wings and handle.
For me the distributor knows everything about their products and maybe they have "good clients who didn't talk too much and buy" and they send them bad badges, they throw receipt or even did not get the receipt.
Butterfly reputation is flawless

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Read 1 reviews

polish transcription
Witam serdecznie mam do sprzedania praktycznie nowa deskę zhang jike zlc z uchwytem fl kupiona tydzień temu w gasporcie zagrałem jeden trening i niestety moje umiejętności nie podążają za możliwościami tej laluni, interesuje mnie tylko sprzedaż nie zamiana pozdrawiam Maciej
translation

Hello, I have a practically new board for sale zhang jike zlc with a fl grip I bought a week ago in gasport I played one training and unfortunately my skills do not follow the possibilities of this doll, I am only interested in selling, not replacing greetings Maciej

Maybe someone will understand my frustration
This blade have 36 weeks, it was used by this guy Maciej M.
He didn't respond for my MMS/SMS
This blade broke without my interference, intervention. I didn't hit any edges!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wrote first to them
https://en.butterfly.tt/contact
they responds me and they want if I can talk with Gasport
and Gasport after 3 days said Good morning,

The direct seller is liable under the warranty, therefore we are not the addressee of your claims.

Polish translation
Dzień dobry,

Z tytułu rękojmi odpowiada bezpośredni sprzedawca, w związku z tym my nie jesteśmy adresatem Pana roszczeń.

Photography of blade

it easy to match everything

So the price of the blade when you bought it was??

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
My English isn't perfect, but OP said
He bought a second hand blade.
Then he said the blade cost 279.99

So comprehension skills kick in - he bought a second hand blade for 279.99

If the "new" price is 279.99 and he bought a 2nd hand for cheaper (irrespective of it), it still doesn't give it a value of 279.99.
We all know, any used equipment, would decrease in value, and if there is damages, it would be worthless.

Only issue is - the state of the blade during the trade.
Unfortunately, 2nd hand purchase and warranty/refund policy is out of many legitimates businesses reach.

Tony, your english might not be perfect but it is much much better than OPs.
Even now that he has gone through quite a bit of work to explain more, we still do not quite know what went on.

He did however explain now that he bought the blade "sight unseen" from a private person .
He declares that when he received the blade it looked flawless
He then goes on to say that after 20hours use the blade broke and mysteriously and spots showed up.

Somewhere along the line """something is missing"""

Butterfly makes good quality blades but they are not flawless. Ever so often we see pictures here on the forum of blades that show de- lamination problems. HOWEVER, we will never know how these blades have been treated or indeed have been mistreated.

Of course i do feel sorry for the OP, somewhere along the line he got "done".
Who is to blame ?????????????????????????????????

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
I don't blame anybody who has bad words about me, my grammar or everything else.
What we missing, hmm I had blade in my home for 6 months.
What we missing..
I change everything
I had blade and I changed the blade for Fukuhara ZLF and Fukuhara ZLF for this blade so didn't pay with real money, he wants for Zhang Jike ZLC around 870 pln- revalue
New fukuhara ZLF right now is around 850 -1050 pln- revalue
I didn't use it too much, I made review here, you can saw in zhang jike zlc review section (I don't know what's happened with format of my review I tried edit but it is error, sorry guys)
It was lying on the shelf. I didn't like the flex and throw for me it was too long so I played one,two meters away from table,also know as Freitas, Franziska, Xu Xin style and didn't touch the table with the blade because I care about what I use, I can show you my 200hours blade which looks like new, I still didn't put photo of pink blurred lines so I will add in another comment.
For me maybe it was too dry and I sweat a lot, I played with hard chinese rubbers, I don't know if it matters, it was Hurricane 3 neo on both sides and I warm up with my friend and I hear the cracking sound and I saw small part of the wood is going down, I didnt hit on the edge, I didn't hit on my body- sometimes it is happen with service or when you play doubles but it is nothing intentional, I didn't destroy blade for what ? for clout ? for drama? for what, If you want if I need to speak bad on something it is misunderstand for me. I have Butterfly products I had a lot of Butterfly products, I loved their products. I had situation when I edged on top or around wings and okay it is not big deal but not with the blade,and this blade is like in very very good condition. I have products which looks not the best and didn't care but it is for play, I wrote that the core has different hardness and colour maybe this is the problem? They didn't quality check the material?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

Tony, your english might not be perfect but it is much much better than OPs.
Even now that he has gone through quite a bit of work to explain more, we still do not quite know what went on.

He did however explain now that he bought the blade "sight unseen" from a private person .
He declares that when he received the blade it looked flawless
He then goes on to say that after 20hours use the blade broke and mysteriously and spots showed up.

Somewhere along the line """something is missing"""

Butterfly makes good quality blades but they are not flawless. Ever so often we see pictures here on the forum of blades that show de- lamination problems. HOWEVER, we will never know how these blades have been treated or indeed have been mistreated.

Of course i do feel sorry for the OP, somewhere along the line he got "done".
Who is to blame ?????????????????????????????????

Yep,
Questions must be asked
1) is the blade fake or not
2) how old is the blade
3) how much did he bought it for

OP is speculating that the blade is only 20 hours old and costs 279.99 dollar.
Obviously, it is absurd if he bought it for 279.99.
Sounds to me, OP bought a bad blade from his seller, and is very angry now and wants Butterfly and its dealers to compensate him

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Read 3 reviews
Yep,
Questions must be asked
2) how old is the blade

OP is speculating that the blade is only 20 hours old and costs 279.99 dollar.
Obviously, it is absurd if he bought it for 279.99.
Sounds to me, OP bought a bad blade from his seller, and is very angry now and wants Butterfly and its dealers to compensate him

I would replace question 2 with statement that blade is 5 years old, does he really expect some support/replacement from butterfly for a 5 years old blade?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Yep,
Questions must be asked
2) how old is the blade

1) Original, with 11 letters on the right wings and 11 letters on package
First seller bought in September 2021 from GASPORT (his statement)
2) blade is made in 2017 years old
3) 1100 pln= 256$

So the blade have 5 years but timeline of selling from Polish distributor is 2021 and September

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Yep,
Questions must be asked
2) how old is the blade

1) Original, with 11 letters on the right wings and 11 letters on package
First seller bought in September 2021 from GASPORT (his statement)
2) blade is made in 2017 years old
3) 1100 pln= 256$

So the blade have 5 years but timeline of selling from Polish distributor is 2021 and September

Gasport is an official Butterfly agent . At least they should show some interest, regardless of the fact that you are the second owner.
If they can see the blade or top quality photos of it they should be able to pass it on to the manufacturer for an opinion.
My experience with Japanese manufacturers and sellers is that they are of highest integrity and go out of their way
to fix a problem when one arises. It is a matter of honor.

From the bad quality photos you gave us, I do not think anybody here will be able to make any decisions.

As far as the question re. original or not is concerned, I was told by a very kind Butterfly rep from the usa that when the numbers and letters on the blade correspond with the ones on the box we can safely assume we have bought an original.

Do you think the blade could be fixed by cleverly injecting some epoxy ? I remember years ago rescuing a butterfly blade
that way and it played well for many years