New Equipment for fun

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
Hello,

a friend of mine wants new equipment.
He wants to play with fun in the matches. His thoughts was a fast blade and spin insensive rubbers so he can attack the first push from the opponent and than smash or if they attack blocks.
He blocks 1 meter away or so, and plays high loobs and so.
A little bit like Adam but way worth xD

So i guess a koto or limba alc or zlc with soft rubbers?
but what rubbers than? bluestorm z3 or bluefire m3 or vega europe?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
Hello,

a friend of mine wants new equipment.
He wants to play with fun in the matches. His thoughts was a fast blade and spin insensive rubbers so he can attack the first push from the opponent and than smash or if they attack blocks.
He blocks 1 meter away or so, and plays high loobs and so.
A little bit like Adam but way worth xD

So i guess a koto or limba alc or zlc with soft rubbers?
but what rubbers than? bluestorm z3 or bluefire m3 or vega europe?

Blade = ALC with Konto outer (Boll ALC, Donic Original True Carbon, Gewo Force Arc, ….)
Rubbers = Tibhar Nimbus Soft

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
I don't know what is the reason to buy nimbus sound
koto alc OK it is good
he can buy xiom vega euro DF and feel the vibe too.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
So all 40° Rubbers or less are still fast and spin insensitiv i guess?
So choose anyone

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
I think so too.
Maybe even a normal vega europe?

But now he wants a green or blue rubber xD
The only i could find was a andro hexer grip, but it has 45 degrees which is too hard and to spin sensitiv i guess

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
I can say it is another myth, if you have quality stroke, if you can read the game very well
the spin is good because your stroke is good it is math + physics, but you will not be spin sensitive if you can judge how the ball is spinny, what type of spin is on your part of table and what you need to put the ball on other side and what power you need to put on other side.
I found new type of rubbers also know as hybrid is a lot easier to control and a lot easier to get spin
I judge part of table tennis in different way. If you get 35 degree rubber the dwell time will be longer and the ball adds more bounce so you didnt use the same amount of your physical side of course if you play one meter away the ball will be a lot slower and you must open racket more because the force will penetrate the ball more so with open racket you will add more pressure, old generation was taught to put pressure on the wrist that's why they love softer rubbers and their wrists are strong
new generation is more focus on their forearm, more elbow motion, and their hips motion.
So for me great choice is combination like Donic Original Carbospeed (very low throw blade something similar to Primorac Carbon) + Xiom Vega Euro DF (high throw rubber with good dwelll time) on BH side and for forhand it is more free mind to use, he can gets Pink Tibhar Quantum X Soft which is good forhand rubber, he can gets 45 degree Hexer Grip too.