Xiom Omega V Euro

This user has no status.
Recently put Xiom Omega V Euro on my backhand after my Dignics 05 worn out. Didn't buy another because of the expensive price. It doesn't really have any strong points, but its super balanced. You can flip, push short, backhand loop, drive. Backhand rips from farther back lack a little power. Overall, I think it's still just worth it to buy butterfly rubbers LOL.
Says the rich person!😃

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Recently put Xiom Omega V Euro on my backhand after my Dignics 05 worn out. Didn't buy another because of the expensive price. It doesn't really have any strong points, but its super balanced. You can flip, push short, backhand loop, drive. Backhand rips from farther back lack a little power. Overall, I think it's still just worth it to buy butterfly rubbers LOL.

Why would you play with soft rubber if you care about power from behind the table?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Comparison doesn't make sense.
D05 vs OVE?

For D05, and sponge hardness, Omega VII Pro would be a more accurate comparison, compared to the older and softer sibling in Omega V Euro
Off course the new J&H is a good option too

This user has no status.
Comparison doesn't make sense.
D05 vs OVE?

For D05, and sponge hardness, Omega VII Pro would be a more accurate comparison, compared to the older and softer sibling in Omega V Euro
Off course the new J&H is a good option too
It wasn’t really a comparison.. just had this rubber laying around and wanted to try it

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
It wasn’t really a comparison.. just had this rubber laying around and wanted to try it

Okay. I did read it as comparison and you giving your experience of the difference.
OVE is obviously not as powerful, if any, at least it would be comparing to the softer FX versions of tenergy rubbers.
you probably won't like the FX versions too