Zeng Beixun (China)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019

Zeng Beixun (China) (chinese: 曾蓓勋; was born on June 12, 2003 in China) - Chinese athlete, table tennis player. The Beijing team athlete, born in 2003, was included in the second Chinese team on September 28, 2018. In 2021, it will be recommended to Beijing University of Physical Education through the Outstanding Athlete Student Guarantee. Multiple champion and prize-winner of the youth championships of the world and Asia.
The most complete biography of Chinese national team player, his achievements, clubs, related articles and videos of dozens of games

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2017
Am I reading this correctly? The guy is 19 and retiring from the 2nd national team to go to the Beijing University of PE? Why? Unless he is injured and cannot compete anymore, he could play tournaments and earn a decent living in China. I know people in China who "attended" sports universities while still playing full time on their province teams, never attending classes. Maybe that is what is going on here.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Am I reading this correctly? The guy is 19 and retiring from the 2nd national team to go to the Beijing University of PE? Why? Unless he is injured and cannot compete anymore, he could play tournaments and earn a decent living in China. I know people in China who "attended" sports universities while still playing full time on their province teams, never attending classes. Maybe that is what is going on here.

I honestly don't know what OP is trying to say, there is nothing saying enough of what Zeng is going to do lol