Scammed by TTNPP?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2022
Hello Everyone,

All of the users seeing this post can already see the issue in the screenshot that I have attached. I placed three orders in August and September last year and still haven't received them. TTNPP didn't even ship it. I sent them several emails regarding this issue and they didn't even care to give any replies. I even managed to collect their WhatsApp number and called and messaged them but they didn't respond. Is there anyone else like me who has gone through the same problem?

My 662.99$ is stuck there and it's really painful for me to go through this situation. Hope I get a solution from someone in this community.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2022
Hello Everyone,

All of the users seeing this post can already see the issue in the screenshot that I have attached. I placed three orders in August and September last year and still haven't received them. TTNPP didn't even ship it. I sent them several emails regarding this issue and they didn't even care to give any replies. I even managed to collect their WhatsApp number and called and messaged them but they didn't respond. Is there anyone else like me who has gone through the same problem?

My 662.99$ is stuck there and it's really painful for me to go through this situation. Hope I get a solution from someone in this community.