Andro rasanter c series

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Hello,

Has anyone tried andro rasanter C53 AND C48 rubbers? Please give info if anyone got the chance to try them out.

Thanks.

Reactions: FrenchFrog33
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022

Thanks. I am excited about c48 too. I liked dignics 09c on backhand a lot but it was bit too hard. Maybe c48 could be the answer, softer tacky rubber which is good for countering

Is the C series officially tacky? I have seen a mention or two on forums/comments, but I can't find any official info that says it is. Only thing they seem to confirm is that it has a new "Maximum Grip and Control" top sheet with their new half-conical pimples, on top of the usual "energy-cell" sponge. Companies have certainly misrepresented their rubbers in the marketing info before (*cough* *Gewo* *cough*), but I would assume it will not be a hybrid? I think sometimes people just assume every new rubber is a hybrid, especially when the company doesn't have one yet.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews

Is the C series officially tacky? I have seen a mention or two on forums/comments, but I can't find any official info that says it is. Only thing they seem to confirm is that it has a new "Maximum Grip and Control" top sheet with their new half-conical pimples, on top of the usual "energy-cell" sponge. Companies have certainly misrepresented their rubbers in the marketing info before (*cough* *Gewo* *cough*), but I would assume it will not be a hybrid? I think sometimes people just assume every new rubber is a hybrid, especially when the company doesn't have one yet.

German forum posts have mentioned that it's as tacky as Hybrid K3, but we'll have to see what comes through the letterbox.

Reactions: riversquirrel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews

yeah it was me as first.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022

Thanks. I am excited about c48 too. I liked dignics 09c on backhand a lot but it was bit too hard. Maybe c48 could be the answer, softer tacky rubber which is good for countering

And as a side note, I would encourage you to try Rakza Z. Still a fairly hard sponge (50 esn), but it's a good bit easier to control. I haven't spent significant time with 09c, but Rakza Z offers similar advantages from what I remember. I tried them both on the backhand, and find they make it easy to attack backspin balls to open a point (flick or loop) and excel at keeping pushes short and extremely spinny. RZ is slower, and has a higher arc on the topspin shots, which can make the openings less dangerous, but more likely to land on the table. Only downside is weight, when cut it's about 15% heavier than H3 Neo, although still notably lighter than Xiom Omega 7 China or Donic Bluegrip.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019

And as a side note, I would encourage you to try Rakza Z. Still a fairly hard sponge (50 esn), but it's a good bit easier to control. I haven't spent significant time with 09c, but Rakza Z offers similar advantages from what I remember. I tried them both on the backhand, and find they make it easy to attack backspin balls to open a point (flick or loop) and excel at keeping pushes short and extremely spinny. RZ is slower, and has a higher arc on the topspin shots, which can make the openings less dangerous, but more likely to land on the table. Only downside is weight, when cut it's about 15% heavier than H3 Neo, although still notably lighter than Xiom Omega 7 China or Donic Bluegrip.

Thanks

This user has no status.

Not that this count's for a lot, but consider trying the new V > 20 double extra from Victas. Yuto Muramatsu was using Dignics 09c for most of this past year but just switched to V > 20 recently after extensive testing. Something to consider.

says Hi guys anyone want to use Sanwei Brand? I try some of...
says Hi guys anyone want to use Sanwei Brand? I try some of...
Feb 2011
Hello,

Has anyone tried andro rasanter C53 AND C48 rubbers? Please give info if anyone got the chance to try them out.

Thanks.

I did play the C53/48 today and my review will upload soon at my youtube channel the rubber is not tacky like 09c what im expecting the rubber is spin and good for counter even the ball is very low is fast but is not fast enough compare to 09c.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews

Not that this count's for a lot, but consider trying the new V > 20 double extra from Victas. Yuto Muramatsu was using Dignics 09c for most of this past year but just switched to V > 20 recently after extensive testing. Something to consider.

he used Xiom Vega Euro and then he used Tenergy 64.
I have GorikiSuper Cut which is oversized version of Goriki but wait someone cut the blade to 158-152 so it is like Goriki Super SMALL version right now, I want to be a chopper so the head size for me it is even better but how you like the combination with v20 and DO knuckle (Hitomi Sato vibes but she use right now Vertical 55 by tabletennisreference source)
Last time I used H3 Blue sponge National on FH (Hitomi used the rubber) with dr neubauer tornado ultra ( awful hard SP for attack more like 802 with horizontal pips, not tensor just hard brick sponge and not for chopping) and it was not pleasure because I am freshman with chopping and the pips were tooo stiff and not gives me more help and time, that was bad Idea but I will buy new LP/MP and maybe soft SP just to add some dwell time to my chopping action
but feeling of Goriki is the best one and I really enjoy blue sponge, the spin and the bounce is too much for people.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Mine have arrived, I've got:

C48, Red, 2.0mm (uncut weight 67.40g)
C53, Black, Ultramax (uncut weight 75.42g)

As Sherwin mentioned, they're hardly tacky. Less than any Rakza Z I've ever had, less than D09C, and a little less than Hybrid K3 (my sheet of K3 wasn't very tacky). The only rubber I've used which looks similar is Donic Bluegrip S2, which was similarly *just barely* tacky and came with the same grease-proof-style protection sheets.

Unlike BG S2, these have a bit of reverse dome out of the packet and have really short pips under the topsheet. They don't have the same booster smell that you get from R48/R45 (or the original Rasant series, if you remember that).

From top to bottom

Rakza Z
Rakza Z (I meant to put RZ EH here, but picked the wrong sheet up)
Rasanter R45
Hybrid K3
Bluegrip S2
C53
C48

K3 is the only one with comparatively super-small pips, but the C sponges are more porous (and have the reverse dome),

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019

As Sherwin mentioned, they're hardly tacky. Less than any Rakza Z I've ever had, less than D09C, and a little less than Hybrid K3 (my sheet of K3 wasn't very tacky). The only rubber I've used which looks similar is Donic Bluegrip S2, which was similarly *just barely* tacky and came with the same grease-proof-style protection sheets.

Unlike BG S2, these have a bit of reverse dome out of the packet and have really short pips under the topsheet. They don't have the same booster smell that you get from R48/R45 (or the original Rasant series, if you remember that).

From top to bottom

Rakza Z
Rasanter R45
Hybrid K3
Bluegrip S2
C53
C48

K3 is the only one with comparatively super-small pips, but the C sponges are more porous (and have the reverse dome),

Eagerly waiting for your review after you try these out. Please keep us posted.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019

From top to bottom

Rakza Z
Rasanter R45
Hybrid K3
Bluegrip S2
C53
C48

Eagerly Waiting for your review.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
A few impressions...With C48 andro takes Hybrid to the common people, it is easy to play for anyone used to medium+ hardness sponges and the Energy Cell sponge puts an end to "still feels very Chinese to me". In fact, on a certain blade it was hard to tell C48 from R48 when warming up, on an Arylate blade you feel a difference but not in a discomforting way.R53 is more difficult to activate, stay away if you have trouble playing with rubbers of this sponge hardness, like me...

C48 feels safe in all situations, but demands to be played actively to fully excel. Counterspin, in my case backhand spin block over the table rather than mid-distance rallyes, is its strongest point so if you predominantly use a passive block on incoming spin you might be better served with another, quite possible less expensive, rubber. There is no huge difference in the amount of spin I can create on my opening ball compared to R48, maybe the latter allows me even a little more. But when spin is coming in the C48 has the upper hand. Let them technicians explain that with "counterspin damper" used, it´s just what I feel.

The feeling is really "European", you can play this like a normal ESN rubber with some additional advantages in service quality and short game, but it doesn´t feel wildly different from R48 (and C53 from R53). It´s just in certain situations it might make you feel more confident in your stroke. And the sound is good. ;)

My recommendation: C48 for all mere mortals, put it on and enjoy. C53 for better players.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
A few impressions...With C48 andro takes Hybrid to the common people, it is easy to play for anyone used to medium+ hardness sponges and the Energy Cell sponge puts an end to "still feels very Chinese to me". In fact, on a certain blade it was hard to tell C48 from R48 when warming up, on an Arylate blade you feel a difference but not in a discomforting way.R53 is more difficult to activate, stay away if you have trouble playing with rubbers of this sponge hardness, like me...

C48 feels safe in all situations, but demands to be played actively to fully excel. Counterspin, in my case backhand spin block over the table rather than mid-distance rallyes, is its strongest point so if you predominantly use a passive block on incoming spin you might be better served with another, quite possible less expensive, rubber. There is no huge difference in the amount of spin I can create on my opening ball compared to R48, maybe the latter allows me even a little more. But when spin is coming in the C48 has the upper hand. Let them technicians explain that with "counterspin damper" used, it´s just what I feel.

The feeling is really "European", you can play this like a normal ESN rubber with some additional advantages in service quality and short game, but it doesn´t feel wildly different from R48 (and C53 from R53). It´s just in certain situations it might make you feel more confident in your stroke. And the sound is good. ;)

My recommendation: C48 for all mere mortals, put it on and enjoy. C53 for better players.

Is the topsheet tacky?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
I agree with what Andy Smith said above, just barely tacky.
You feel that it is different from an R48, but you couldn´t lift a ball with it.

This is in my opinion sort of a breakthrough, to make the topsheet even more grippy than other high end rubbers and add to that the power of Energy Cell.

Most other hybrids I tried - from Stiga Genenis which is China/Japan to all the ESN versions and d09c - still felt very "Chinese" to me, and I didn´t see much in them that I couldn´t do with a Battle 2 rubber for one-third or a quarter of the price.