Testing H3 with TTEX speedlim (speed glue) and how to use speed glue?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
You use speed glue before every play.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Read 5 reviews
If there is some kind of layer on the sponge you should first remove it. Then put one layer to the blade and one to the rubber. Let them dry. Then put another layer to the blade and let it dry. When glue layers on the blade are dry then put one more layer to the rubber and put the rubber to the blade right away. After an hour - hour and a half you are good to go. Remember that speedglue effect has a short peak which last`s only few hours.

Cheers,
Tommi

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Like I said, it has to be “primed” so I don’t think I’ll remove the layer. But yes I know how to glue. And no that’s not the glue, it was called speedlim.

I can't seem to find speedlim on the internet
anyways, a couple of chinese brands who make boosters, also make speed glue.

For those brands, all you need to do is, glue the rubber like a normal glue.
it will say something like 4 to 6 layers as per your preference, glue when dry. and last layer let it dry for about 70 to 90 mins before putting it on.
So if speedlim is anything like those Chinese speed glues, I would assume it is similar.

For cost saving, people tend to use cheaper / normal glue on the blade (1 or 2 layer of normal glue is sufficient)
The lasting time for these speed glue as per the chinese company is around 24 hours.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Or maybe it’s just voc water based glue if that’s a thing, just ordered it by it’s name because it’s Swedish for speed glue. And I’ve seen speed glue it these types of “cans”. But most likely speed glue or something close to that.

is the glue like very thick and see through? maybe send me some pics

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I reckon you might have been better off just buying standard H3 not Neo.
They say : Neo has been factory boosted
They say : the boosted rubber has then been crudely covered with some waterbased glue that looks like hog-snot.

I would remove the layer of glue.