WTT Contender Zagreb 2022

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Who's tuned in?
We can use this topic to display all the latest info from WTT Zagreb.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
too late, I want to say something about WTT Contender Lima...
Apolonia with Kang 9:2 and 2:1 up and take big L. for me the coach didn't read good time to take TO. IT is 9:2 and minutes later it is 9:4 and very bad point from Tiago, no concentration, sloppy attitude so it is time to take TO, they did in 9:6 and it was too late to break the fire from Kang Dangshoo
Koki Niwa vs Kallberg, 9:3 for Koki and 12:10 for Anton, for me I don't know what's happened here.

Zagreb: Moregaard bad stamina he didn't play well with Franziska.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
Tomokazu lost to the young Chinese player again... hopeless for him alas

Miu HIRANO confirms she's on a good slope now, she's in the final after a convincing win against Hayata in R2

---

why do they make another WTT Contender event at the same time (in Lima) ?

by the way we had hhhhuuuugee upsets there... Calderano to Kang DangSoo

and Diaz WR9 lost to Nagasaki WR99 HUUUUUGEEEE UPSET !!!!!! who would have thought that possible ? not NL for sure 😬
Screen%20Shot%202022%2006%2019%20at%209%2011%2019%20png.png

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Excited for the finals tomorrow in WS and WD. Ito and Hirano both seem in good form. I hope that's a strong match.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
too late, I want to say something about WTT Contender Lima...
Apolonia with Kang 9:2 and 2:1 up and take big L. for me the coach didn't read good time to take TO. IT is 9:2 and minutes later it is 9:4 and very bad point from Tiago, no concentration, sloppy attitude so it is time to take TO, they did in 9:6 and it was too late to break the fire from Kang Dangshoo
Koki Niwa vs Kallberg, 9:3 for Koki and 12:10 for Anton, for me I don't know what's happened here.

Zagreb: Moregaard bad stamina he didn't play well with Franziska.

Love that match. Kang displayed the strong desire to win despite the 2:9 score. Impressive counter attack for a defender. I would like to see him play in the final!!!

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews

Love that match. Kang displayed the strong desire to win despite the 2:9 score. Impressive counter attack for a defender. I would like to see him play in the final!!!

the same here. His backhand chop and then incredible footwork and all in forehand is one of a kind, it makes him one of the hottest player right now, like you watch table tennis for him, and he play in POLAND. POLSKI CUKIER is one of the biggest Polish and European Sugar COMPANY and they contract him so it makes Polski Cukier probably one of the best team to watch just because of him.
Qiu DANG ( I said that he will be next big thing when he was near 100th in ranking) and KANG, man what a battle, what a performance, what a time to be alive, it is sad that 3rd and 5th ball is too fast for defenders and the plastic balls broke the code of the game of course the plastic balls broke pips wizards who put their pips to microwave and win with super athletic players but it is hard for choppers on the highest level to rivalize with hard smashing no spin shots