Back to Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32
  1. Konrad Bak is offline
    says deleted account
     
    Elite TTD Member 251 1,268
    Konrad Bak's Avatar
    Konrad Bak is offline
    says deleted account
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,268 251

    User Info Menu


    Oct 2016
    Poland
    1,268
    251
    1534
    Read 5 Reviews
    #1

    WTT Feeder Otocec 2022 Presented by I Feel Slovenia

    Hey what' s up. Who's tuned in?
    list of players:
    https://worldtabletennis.com/eventIn...t&eventId=2540


    Men's Singles
    1. Andrei Gacina
    2. Marcos Freitas
    3. JANG Woojin
    4. Shunsuke TOGAMI
    5. Tomislav PUCAR
    6. AN Jaehyun
    7. Daniel HABESOHN
    8. Benedek OLAH
    9. Hiroto SHINOZUKA
    10. Vitor ISHIY
    11. Xiang Peng
    12. Lam Siu Hang
    13. Jakub Dyjas
    14. People's Champ Filip Zeljko
    15. Lubo Jancarik
    16. Paul Drinkhall
    Women's Singles
    1. Hana Matelova
    2. Kuai Man
    3. Barbora Balazova
    4. Linda Bergstrom
    5. Miu Hirano
    6. Lee Ho Ching
    7. Georgina Pota
    8. Haruna Ojio
    9. Hitomi Sato (crush)
    10. Miwa Harimoto
    11. Dora Maradasz
    12. Sreeja Akula
    13. Kim Hayeong
    14. ZHU Chengzhu
    15. Lee Zion
    16. Adina Diaconu

    Men's Singles Draws
    https://worldtabletennis.com/eventIn...s&eventId=2540
    Women's Singles Draws
    https://worldtabletennis.com/eventIn...s&eventId=2540


    I open the thread because I saw ridiculous QLF MEN'S DRAW when Sora Matsushima and Yoshimura will battle for One place of qualifier?!
    Yoshimura was top 20 four years ago?!!! Matsushima will be top 20!!! ZERO ENTERTAINMENT VALUE
    Another one is Badowski/ Karakasevic fight for one place
    We see in first round players like
    Daniele PINTO
    https://worldtabletennis.com/playerD...layerId=118920
    Alan KURMANGALIYEV
    https://worldtabletennis.com/playerD...layerId=137568
    That's why WTT is out of range for destroying table tennis.

  2. Takkyu_wa_inochi is offline
    says Disciple of OYA sensei
     
    Master TTD Member 3,778 3,446
    Takkyu_wa_inochi's Avatar
    Takkyu_wa_inochi is offline
    says Disciple of OYA sensei
     
    Master TTD Member 3,446 3,778
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Konrad Bak
    Hey what' s up. Who's tuned in?
    list of players:
    https://worldtabletennis.com/eventIn...t&eventId=2540


    Men's Singles
    1. Andrei Gacina
    2. Marcos Freitas
    3. JANG Woojin
    4. Shunsuke TOGAMI
    5. Tomislav PUCAR
    6. AN Jaehyun
    7. Daniel HABESOHN
    8. Benedek OLAH
    9. Hiroto SHINOZUKA
    10. Vitor ISHIY
    11. Xiang Peng
    12. Lam Siu Hang
    13. Jakub Dyjas
    14. People's Champ Filip Zeljko
    15. Lubo Jancarik
    16. Paul Drinkhall
    Women's Singles
    1. Hana Matelova
    2. Kuai Man
    3. Barbora Balazova
    4. Linda Bergstrom
    5. Miu Hirano
    6. Lee Ho Ching
    7. Georgina Pota
    8. Haruna Ojio
    9. Hitomi Sato (crush)
    10. Miwa Harimoto
    11. Dora Maradasz
    12. Sreeja Akula
    13. Kim Hayeong
    14. ZHU Chengzhu
    15. Lee Zion
    16. Adina Diaconu

    Men's Singles Draws
    https://worldtabletennis.com/eventIn...s&eventId=2540
    Women's Singles Draws
    https://worldtabletennis.com/eventIn...s&eventId=2540


    I open the thread because I saw ridiculous QLF MEN'S DRAW when Sora Matsushima and Yoshimura will battle for One place of qualifier?!
    Yoshimura was top 20 four years ago?!!! Matsushima will be top 20!!! ZERO ENTERTAINMENT VALUE
    Another one is Badowski/ Karakasevic fight for one place
    We see in first round players like
    Daniele PINTO
    https://worldtabletennis.com/playerD...layerId=118920
    Alan KURMANGALIYEV
    https://worldtabletennis.com/playerD...layerId=137568
    That's why WTT is out of range for destroying table tennis.

    hope Miwa will be on fire !


  3. lodro is offline
    says TT-CLOWN, old git
     
    Elite TTD Member 431 1,128
    L
    lodro is offline
    says TT-CLOWN, old git
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,128 431

    User Info Menu

    #3

    9. Hitomi Sato (crush)

    do you mean you also have a crush on her ???
    I really would love to crush her 😂 chop chop

    The Following User Likes lodro's Post:

    Attitude


  4. Takkyu_wa_inochi is offline
    says Disciple of OYA sensei
     
    Master TTD Member 3,778 3,446
    Takkyu_wa_inochi's Avatar
    Takkyu_wa_inochi is offline
    says Disciple of OYA sensei
     
    Master TTD Member 3,446 3,778
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by lodro

    9. Hitomi Sato (crush)

    do you mean you also have a crush on her ???
    I really would love to crush her 😂 chop chop

    to each their own taste, i'd like to see more of Miyu Nagasaki 😍

    The Following 2 Users Like Takkyu_wa_inochi's Post:

    Attitude and Gozo


  5. Konrad Bak is offline
    says deleted account
     
    Elite TTD Member 251 1,268
    Konrad Bak's Avatar
    Konrad Bak is offline
    says deleted account
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,268 251

    User Info Menu


    Oct 2016
    Poland
    1,268
    251
    1534
    Read 5 Reviews
    #5
    you know how hard is making a list of event from WTT? I must write everything with my perfect memory or copying every names with good sequence.
    * but it is good when people talks about "crush" I get more likes and more views*
    For me Hitomi Sato is like a Panther. She has Michael Jordan Swag and the style make her very delightful to watch. I don't want to be disrespectful. I just watch her matches and I am like wow she great.
    I am more in Kardashianas if we talk about taste. Nicki Menaj will you marry me?
    Baal from MYTT suspended my ackount because I don't like Americkan bommunists

  6. Tony's Table Tennis is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,616 3,876
    T
    Tony's Table Tennis is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 3,876 2,616

    User Info Menu


    Sep 2013
    South Africa
    3,876
    2,616
    8938
    Read 3 Reviews
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Konrad Bak
    you know how hard is making a list of event from WTT? I must write everything with my perfect memory or copying every names with good sequence.

    Well, I didn't count, but there is maybe 2 to 4 times more WTT events then ITTF events before covid.
    So yeah, every week there is some WTT event - good luck haha

    TTT

  7. Konrad Bak is offline
    says deleted account
     
    Elite TTD Member 251 1,268
    Konrad Bak's Avatar
    Konrad Bak is offline
    says deleted account
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,268 251

    User Info Menu


    Oct 2016
    Poland
    1,268
    251
    1534
    Read 5 Reviews
    #7
    haha, I should put their names and rankings .on excel.
    I was angry on draw because it is not even close to be normal. ZHANG JIKE HAD 100% rights with retirement
    BTW AN Jaehyun will have problems with Samu Kulczycki, he has good quality 2metres away, this type of player who is really fighter when he thinks that win gives him glory so he will be very focused on winning with AN , so for me this is not great draw for AN and his attitude is always BAD, if he won't open Samuel Forehand to the limits it is 50-50
    Baal from MYTT suspended my ackount because I don't like Americkan bommunists

  8. Tony's Table Tennis is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,616 3,876
    T
    Tony's Table Tennis is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 3,876 2,616

    User Info Menu


    Sep 2013
    South Africa
    3,876
    2,616
    8938
    Read 3 Reviews
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Konrad Bak
    haha, I should put their names and rankings .on excel.
    I was angry on draw because it is not even close to be normal. ZHANG JIKE HAD 100% rights with retirement
    BTW AN Jaehyun will have problems with Samu Kulczycki, he has good quality 2metres away, this type of player who is really fighter when he thinks that win gives him glory so he will be very focused on winning with AN , so for me this is not great draw for AN and his attitude is always BAD, if he won't open Samuel Forehand to the limits it is 50-50

    You need to, and with this weekly world ranking and amount of wtt events during the time,
    the seeding will change and be very different from one to another (wasn't so much of the case in ITTF world tour/pro tour days)

    TTT

  9. Konrad Bak is offline
    says deleted account
     
    Elite TTD Member 251 1,268
    Konrad Bak's Avatar
    Konrad Bak is offline
    says deleted account
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,268 251

    User Info Menu


    Oct 2016
    Poland
    1,268
    251
    1534
    Read 5 Reviews
    #9

    Liang vs Pak NAM- ex 20th player right now
    Baal from MYTT suspended my ackount because I don't like Americkan bommunists

  10. Colin Ksh is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 23 198
    C
    Colin Ksh is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 198 23

    User Info Menu


    Sep 2019
    Myanmar
    198
    23
    81
    Read 0 Reviews
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Konrad Bak
    haha, I should put their names and rankings .on excel.
    I was angry on draw because it is not even close to be normal. ZHANG JIKE HAD 100% rights with retirement
    BTW AN Jaehyun will have problems with Samu Kulczycki, he has good quality 2metres away, this type of player who is really fighter when he thinks that win gives him glory so he will be very focused on winning with AN , so for me this is not great draw for AN and his attitude is always BAD, if he won't open Samuel Forehand to the limits it is 50-50

    Why an's attitude is bad? I can see he's abit impatience sometimes though. He's talented somehow but would be better if he's consistent and committed to the game most of the time.


  11. Tony's Table Tennis is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,616 3,876
    T
    Tony's Table Tennis is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 3,876 2,616

    User Info Menu


    Sep 2013
    South Africa
    3,876
    2,616
    8938
    Read 3 Reviews
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Ksh

    Why an's attitude is bad? I can see he's abit impatience sometimes though. He's talented somehow but would be better if he's consistent and committed to the game most of the time.

    I have a feeling you both are talking about the same thing.
    call it language barrier maybe

    TTT

  12. Takkyu_wa_inochi is offline
    says Disciple of OYA sensei
     
    Master TTD Member 3,778 3,446
    Takkyu_wa_inochi's Avatar
    Takkyu_wa_inochi is offline
    says Disciple of OYA sensei
     
    Master TTD Member 3,446 3,778
    #12
    if you like Japanese choppers, there are plenty coming ! SATO and HASHIMOTO are now 2 very good seasoned players, but OJIO sisters are coming, Haruna OJIO is in this tournament, she's very young and already very good.
    She won a WTT event recently in the US against Lily ZHANG !

    plenty of other players who don't go in WTT events but who're very good

  13. Tony's Table Tennis is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,616 3,876
    T
    Tony's Table Tennis is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 3,876 2,616

    User Info Menu


    Sep 2013
    South Africa
    3,876
    2,616
    8938
    Read 3 Reviews
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Takkyu_wa_inochi
    if you like Japanese choppers, there are plenty coming ! SATO and HASHIMOTO are now 2 very good seasoned players, but OJIO sisters are coming, Haruna OJIO is in this tournament, she's very young and already very good.
    She won a WTT event recently in the US against Lily ZHANG !

    plenty of other players who don't go in WTT events but who're very good

    I was chatting to another coach recently and discussion the amount of choppers Japan and Korea is still producing in the womens space.
    The quality is still very high and because of that, the Japanese and Korea players can play choppers way better than other nations

    TTT

  14. Attitude is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 143 269
    A
    Attitude is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 269 143
    #14
    Thanks for the thread because for me the Feeder cups were pretty low in terms of player level, but this one is somehow stacked. Wasnt aware of that.

    And using the WTT website is a huge pain in the ass. Besides that i am already pissed af, that the tournaments are partially geoblocked in europe and you need to vpn around to watch all tables...

  15. Konrad Bak is offline
    says deleted account
     
    Elite TTD Member 251 1,268
    Konrad Bak's Avatar
    Konrad Bak is offline
    says deleted account
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,268 251

    User Info Menu


    Oct 2016
    Poland
    1,268
    251
    1534
    Read 5 Reviews
    #15
    Karakasevic vs Badowski
    right now
    Baal from MYTT suspended my ackount because I don't like Americkan bommunists

  16. Konrad Bak is offline
    says deleted account
     
    Elite TTD Member 251 1,268
    Konrad Bak's Avatar
    Konrad Bak is offline
    says deleted account
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,268 251

    User Info Menu


    Oct 2016
    Poland
    1,268
    251
    1534
    Read 5 Reviews
    #16
    Karakasevic fairplay 👋
    Last edited by Konrad Bak; 1 Week Ago at 04:30 PM.
    Baal from MYTT suspended my ackount because I don't like Americkan bommunists

  17. latej is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 297 495
    L
    latej is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 495 297
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Konrad Bak
    Karakasevic fairplay 👋

    2:40:30 :-) Good match!

    Last edited by latej; 1 Week Ago at 08:20 PM. Reason: Found it.

  18. Takkyu_wa_inochi is offline
    says Disciple of OYA sensei
     
    Master TTD Member 3,778 3,446
    Takkyu_wa_inochi's Avatar
    Takkyu_wa_inochi is offline
    says Disciple of OYA sensei
     
    Master TTD Member 3,446 3,778
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony's Table Tennis

    I was chatting to another coach recently and discussion the amount of choppers Japan and Korea is still producing in the womens space.
    The quality is still very high and because of that, the Japanese and Korea players can play choppers way better than other nations

    the reason is that at the amateur level, there are so many choppers ! at least half the women i see play, young or not so young play with short or long pimples, and perhaps half of those are choppers ?


  19. Lycanthrope is offline
    says From RPB to SH
     
    Established TTD Member 90 142
    L
    Lycanthrope is offline
    says From RPB to SH
     
    Established TTD Member 142 90
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony's Table Tennis

    I was chatting to another coach recently and discussion the amount of choppers Japan and Korea is still producing in the womens space.
    The quality is still very high and because of that, the Japanese and Korea players can play choppers way better than other nations

    Ladies doing backhand chop is right on aesthetics.😍


  20. Tony's Table Tennis is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,616 3,876
    T
    Tony's Table Tennis is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 3,876 2,616

    User Info Menu


    Sep 2013
    South Africa
    3,876
    2,616
    8938
    Read 3 Reviews
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Takkyu_wa_inochi

    the reason is that at the amateur level, there are so many choppers ! at least half the women i see play, young or not so young play with short or long pimples, and perhaps half of those are choppers ?

    it all starts from elementary school and the coaching quality for choppers then

    TTT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Create a new Topic:
Title is required.