tibhar speedy spin alternative

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2022
Hi, a friend of mine played in the late 80´s with this rubber and he loved it. Are there nowadays any rubbers that produce a similiar feeling?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Hi, a friend of mine played in the late 80´s with this rubber and he loved it. Are there nowadays any rubbers that produce a similiar feeling?
It´s still available.
No "modern" rubber will produce a similar feeling, the classic rubbers just enjoy their life as trusted seniors, as they are (see also Mark V, Sriver, Coppa).
If he played Speedy Spin speed-glued, that´s another story with many individual factors, and looking for an exact replacement to their indvidually glued classic rubbers has driven others insane already ;)
I can´t even say where to start...

Reactions: jammmail and yoass
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2022
It´s still available.
No "modern" rubber will produce a similar feeling, the classic rubbers just enjoy their life as trusted seniors, as they are (see also Mark V, Sriver, Coppa).
If he played Speedy Spin speed-glued, that´s another story with many individual factors, and looking for an exact replacement to their indvidually glued classic rubbers has driven others insane already ;)
I can´t even say where to start...

ah ok ty. Are there any cheap alternatives to today´s tss?