DHS Hurricane hardness

This user has no status.
Another thing to add, i still think about either buying a forth new H3 rubber or something else not MX-P or Nittaku for a new blade i bought to be for defense, it is a Cybershape or hexagonal look blade all wood 5 ply very very very cheap, i will put a LP OX on BH, so i need a FH one that can be nice speedy or even tacky, i keep thinking about another H3 NEO standard one again, i have time to decide once i test the second H3 boosted rubber, but i can't wait longer until that blue sponge arrive and glue it, but if i have to order that LP later then i can wait and see which FH rubber for this all wood maybe slow 5ply blade Cybershape i bought.

This user has no status.
Some people just can't use H3 properly and can't adapt to strengths.

I once had someone tell me, they like to have it on the bh, as it is a very good blocking rubber....obviously we can all guess the player level of such statement

That is true also, i adjusted to H3 just nice, not a big deal for me, i just hate some rubbers such as MX-P or Stiga Calibra [LT or sounds doesn't matter] or BTY Tenergy 64, i don't know, it could be the thickness of rubbers or hardness or both who knows.

This user has no status.
For backhand aside of LP/anti the most successful rubbers i used so far were those for now:

Tenergy 05FX
Rakza 7 Soft
Tenergy 80FX
Tenergy 05 to a degree sometimes

I hope i can choose good BH rubbers but not Tenergy again, Rakza 7 Soft was good on two blades so far, but for Long 5X i am not thinking about another Rakza 7 soft, but i can't think about anything else yet, i already ordered Provincial H3 blue sponge so i can live with that for now, and i have to decide on which BH rubber so i don't wait longer and order it to replace rubbers and start using my 5X again, and for that new Cypershape cheap blade i want to use it for defensive so LP, now not sure which LP as this is another long topic, bought BTY Faint XO from one player brand new for my YinHe N11 and it is CRAP bad so far, i was much much better using Yasaka Phantom 0012 on Yasaka Max Wood blade that i borrowed [stolen] from one club before i return it back.

This user has no status.
I asked because i don't know what hardness is of this rubber, i thought maybe it is the topsheet hardness, or maybe the sponge itself, and i wasn't sure if the number is opposite, as 38 is harder than 40 for example, but i stand corrected, and i ordered them before i ask for tests, the two cheap are just tests and not a big deal, now just i have to wait that Provincial with H40 to have a real test and impression, but i will have more blades, one is a Cybershape i got already, and i will buy another blade for defensive if this Cybershape didn't serve me well, so for both blades or just this Cybershape i am still not sure which H3 to buy as i bought previous one before i order the blade, and i want to stay away from Tenergy due to price and MX-P due to performance so H3 and Fastarc G-1 are my two choices for now, Fastarc G-1 has only one hardness version with different thickness only, while for H3 i have to choose both, thickness and hardness.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Yes, that would be my guess too. Go for 38.

Honestly when I read the thread I was a bit confused. You said you already tried H3, so you should know how that one rubber (with its one hardness) behaves. You also said you ordered H3 and it is on the way already - now trying to pick another one? And you said you like Rakza 9, very bouncy rubber. I'd say if you like R9, you won't like H3, and vice-versa. So I really honestly don't quite understand.

About H3 - my opinion is that here in TTD somehow magically a bubble formed, of people who like H3, and that statistically this is a rarity. Around me noone plays with it, when they try my setup, they tend to be a bit surprised, call it "control setup" :). In my cca 75 matches last season maybe 3 opponents used H3, but not more. So I personally enjoy this statistical bubble rarity here, like god-send fun area. At the same time I believe chance it good you won't enjoy the rubber.

I also enjoy this statistical bauble, because the ball flies differently, and people have issues predicting the ball flight if the had not plaid against H3.

Reactions: latej
This user has no status.
latej;371871Ano, to by byl i můj odhad. Jděte na 38.

Upřímně, když jsem četl vlákno, byl jsem trochu zmatený. Říkal jsi, že jsi H3 už vyzkoušel, takže bys měl vědět, jak se ta jedna guma (se svou jednou tvrdostí) chová. Také jste řekli, že jste si objednali H3 a už je na cestě – teď si zkoušíte vybrat další? A řekl jsi, že se ti líbí Rakza 9, velmi skákací guma. Řekl bych, že pokud se vám líbí R9, nebude se vám líbit H3 a naopak. Tak to opravdu upřímně moc nechápu.

O H3 - můj názor je, že tady v TTD se nějak magicky vytvořila bublina lidí, kteří mají H3 rádi, a že statisticky je to vzácnost. V mém okolí si s tím nikdo nehraje, když zkouší moje nastavení, bývá trochu překvapený, říká se tomu "ovládací nastavení" :). V mých cca 75 zápasech minulé sezóny možná 3 soupeři použili H3, ale ne více. Osobně si tedy užívám tuto statistickou bublinovou raritu, jako je oblast zábavy, kterou Bůh poslal. Zároveň věřím, že je dobře, že si gumu neužijete.

yes, europe is much more for tensor or esn, one player from the 1st league in the czech republic, elnino plays with H3 Provincial orange sponge, he is a defender.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
I asked because i don't know what hardness is of this rubber, i thought maybe it is the topsheet hardness, or maybe the sponge itself, and i wasn't sure if the number is opposite, as 38 is harder than 40 for example, but i stand corrected, and i ordered them before i ask for tests, the two cheap are just tests and not a big deal, now just i have to wait that Provincial with H40 to have a real test and impression, but i will have more blades, one is a Cybershape i got already, and i will buy another blade for defensive if this Cybershape didn't serve me well, so for both blades or just this Cybershape i am still not sure which H3 to buy as i bought previous one before i order the blade, and i want to stay away from Tenergy due to price and MX-P due to performance so H3 and Fastarc G-1 are my two choices for now, Fastarc G-1 has only one hardness version with different thickness only, while for H3 i have to choose both, thickness and hardness.

Then I think it's best you wait for the H3 H40 and test it and decide afterwards.

This user has no status.
Then I think it's best you wait for the H3 H40 and test it and decide afterwards.

Definitely, but no harm to ask as i really didn't know what is that hardness number is, now i got the ANSWER from here, and i will get another answer when i test the rubber itself, thank you.