Exam that décides my fate

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Today is the last day!
I have two more tests and I’m going to crush them!
BTW, you all should try looking at our Politics textbooks, just absurd…

… I hated that class so much, so many meaningless things to memorize.

Last edited:
Reactions: PingBirdPong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
The “how to be polite and communicate” stuff was pretty useful, but the rest is mostly political policies, and how China is so great.

haha.
well, you the next generation.
The firewall can't block you any more, you have access to FB, Google, Youtube and other stuff the gov doesn't want you to be seeing (as that would pollute your mind of how great China is according to the gov).

I'm sure there are millions like you who "break the law" on a daily basis to vpn out.

Do you think those political text books still work for your generation? or do you feel the new generation is a lot opened minded and are willing to research information to make they own conclusion than oppose to just, yes sir, yes sir, yes sir type of generation?

and hows the covid situation, are you free to move around now?

Reactions: PingBirdPong
This user has no status.

haha.
well, you the next generation.
The firewall can't block you any more, you have access to FB, Google, Youtube and other stuff the gov doesn't want you to be seeing (as that would pollute your mind of how great China is according to the gov).

I'm sure there are millions like you who "break the law" on a daily basis to vpn out.

Do you think those political text books still work for your generation? or do you feel the new generation is a lot opened minded and are willing to research information to make they own conclusion than oppose to just, yes sir, yes sir, yes sir type of generation?

and hows the covid situation, are you free to move around now?

A lot of the new generation is more open and has their own opinions. They also commonly “perform magic” to access foreign info. But most people are ignorant and follow political advertising. Politics textbooks are still quite effective at forcing people to remember stuff, especially when your whole future depends on it.
Covid is less of a problem now, and we are allowed to do stuff. There are still a lot of restrictions.