Question about my setup

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Hey everyone, dont know if theres another thread(couldnt find one) but i have questions about my setup, to be more precise, i want to change my setup.
So currently im using a viscaria with t05 on both sides, yes its a rocket, specially for me whos a intermediate level player.
My question is:
-Should i change my blade to a slower one(perhaps a clipper wood) and keep both rubbers
-or should i change the rubbers to slower ones and keep the viscaria?
Reason im asking is because i feel that i lack proper technique(more so on the forehand) and i want to grab something slower that forces me to do proper strokes.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Hey everyone, dont know if theres another thread(couldnt find one) but i have questions about my setup, to be more precise, i want to change my setup.
So currently im using a viscaria with t05 on both sides, yes its a rocket, specially for me whos a intermediate level player.
My question is:
-Should i change my blade to a slower one(perhaps a clipper wood) and keep both rubbers
Reason im asking is because i feel that i lack proper technique(more so on the forehand) and i want to grab something slower that forces me to do proper strokes.

Nothing wrong with Viscaria. Why not go to 1.9mm T05?

This user has no status.
People don't know what is your level. What if we suggested a slower blade, but you found T05 on the slower blade was still too fast for you? This will happen when a player is at a certain level, merely T05 itself will make the racket too fast to the player. Or, if you really think Clipper Wood is slow, then I think your current setup is still fine to you, it just requires more practices.

Last edited:
My question is:
For me, it's better if you practice more multiball and improve your footwork. It will cost you none.

Unless, you have extra money to invest, change your FH t05 to t05fx, then practice. Once you're better sell the rubber as used rubber, them use back original t05.

Tenergy always have resell value, even the condition is already at 50%.

Que[emoji41]