Dima using viscaria

says Or is it more legit...
says Or is it more legit...
Sep 2019
I guess his blade was launched officially somewhat in july 2021. It's not a viscaria he was using at that tournmemt, just a viscaria like handle. He was actually using a custom innerforce alc before the release of his DO innerforce blade the one with black handle and he's using it currently.
Custom blades that pros use, well at least most players lately all have that viscaria like handles before the launch of their actual blade to market, that means before the handle design, specs, tuned to their favorness and taste,etc has been confirmed.
Same goes with fzd, he's using his custom ALC blade at the moment (at least for now still I predict) will have to wait and see in upcoming matches if he has changed to the legit FZD ALC xd. The same is true for Yukiya Uda, he's using custom innerforce zlc again with that viscaria like handle which looks exactly the same(only handle) as fzd but they are different blades.

Long story short. To ans your question, it's just a custom blade for dima with vis like handle.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I guess his blade was launched officially somewhat in july 2021. It's not a viscaria he was using at that tournmemt, just a viscaria like handle. He was actually using a custom innerforce alc before the release of his DO innerforce blade the one with black handle and he's using it currently.
Custom blades that pros use, well at least most players lately all have that viscaria like handles before the launch of their actual blade to market, that means before the handle design, specs, tuned to their favorness and taste,etc has been confirmed.
Same goes with fzd, he's using his custom ALC blade at the moment (at least for now still I predict) will have to wait and see in upcoming matches if he has changed to the legit FZD ALC xd. The same is true for Yukiya Uda, he's using custom innerforce zlc again with that viscaria like handle which looks exactly the same(only handle) as fzd but they are different blades.

Long story short. To ans your question, it's just a custom blade for dima with vis like handle.

Yep, that is correct.

For pros that don't have they own blades, they still using that custom handle