Hurricane 3

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Not bad.

It feels like you waiting for the ball, add more forward motion and go into the ball earlier.
This way you would also move away from only rotating your arm and hips (upper body), to use more of a full body.

However, with the little seconds, your practice partner level doesn't seem high enough to give you a good workout.

Reactions: PingBirdPong
This user has no status.
Not bad.

It feels like you waiting for the ball, add more forward motion and go into the ball earlier.
This way you would also move away from only rotating your arm and hips (upper body), to use more of a full body.

However, with the little seconds, your practice partner level doesn't seem high enough to give you a good workout.

You make it sound more complicated than what I think I’m doing lol.

• Haha
Reactions: PingBirdPong
This user has no status.

Please also not take any offense this is also a joke : He learned the american teenage because he can
play with the 15 year old girls 🤣

Oh no you’re confused here
that's “ (not quite)American teenage girl”
completely different🤣

(No offense, just a joke)

Last edited:
says Rozena! You complete me.
Mar 2021
https://youtu.be/pHemd_Obxs0

recently switched back to hurricane 3 on my forehand. Here’s some practice footage 😁

(I’m the one in the green butterfly shirt by the way)
Hi Matt,

Since you asked me in another thread how is playing with a super thick 10.5mm blade, here is my FH drive with it.

I'll let the more expert forum participants to comment the difference between mine and yours ( if they so desire ).

This user has no status.
Hi Matt,

Since you asked me in another thread how is playing with a super thick 10.5mm blade, here is my FH drive with it.

I'll let the more expert forum participants to comment the difference between mine and yours ( if they so desire ).

I guess your coach was telling you to move your feet, adjust your position for stroke?

This user has no status.
Hi Matt,

I would say this is looping? Forehand driving is mostly hitting.

Mar 2021

I guess your coach was telling you to move your feet, adjust your position for stroke?

This video was taken somewhere in Apr-22 and I cannot remember what my coach said exactly and the sound is too faint to make out the exact word. I'll hazard a guess, he wanted me to:

1. Close my racquet parallel to the table.
2. Maintain elbow close to the body at all times, i.e., don't flail your hand about like an absolute idiot ( which also imply move my fat-arse more ).

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
This video was taken somewhere in Apr-22 and I cannot remember what my coach said exactly and the sound is too faint to make out the exact word. I'll hazard a guess, he wanted me to:

1. Close my racquet parallel to the table.
2. Maintain elbow close to the body at all times, i.e., don't flail your hand about like an absolute idiot ( which also imply move my fat-arse more ).

From his body action:

1) don't reach for the ball with your hand
2) hit the ball inside your triangle/zone (thus moving your fat-arse as per your statement above

Mar 2021

From his body action:

1) don't reach for the ball with your hand
2) hit the ball inside your triangle/zone (thus moving your fat-arse as per your statement above

And this, my dear Mr. Watson, demonstrate Newton's First Law of Motion, i.e., an object at rest shall remain stationary .....