Good rubber for Viscaria BH

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Hello, could you recommend a good rubber for my BH, my wood is Butterfly viscaria, right now I use Donic bluestorm z1 turbo and I don't like it because it seems that it doesn't grip the ball well and the ball goes high.

Viscaria goes well with a wide range of rubbers. Depending on your level and style, literally any inverted rubber can go well.

Reactions: Konrad Bak
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
I saw top level players with H8-37 degree sponge on backhand
H3 37 degree
H3 Neo 37 degree.. Provincial version is one of popular choices because durability of rubber is nice
Joola Dynaryz CMD Purple, I heard info about CMD that is allround rubber so if you choose allround blade with allround rubber= that's good choice
Rasanter R42 (I am not fan of Rasanter series so hard to judge)
TIbhar Evolution ELP (mixed feelings)
Xiom Omega VII Pro
Butterfly Bluestorm AM PRO
Nittaku Fastarc C1
whatever you choose it depends from money and time and of course of distribution in your country. I like 42-45 degree sponge on backhand but I put 47 degree sponge rubbers too.
For me backhand rubbers are the most problematic so it is hard to judge what will be the best for you I even change my game style for SP, Rakza PO is my dream rubber because it plays like Tenergy if we talk about speed and it is not spin sensitive like Sriver.

This user has no status.
I also have the same problem with BH rubbers before, the best ones i play with now but that can be subjective are T05FX and Rakza 7 soft, i tried T80 but it was a bit speedy and less control for me than other rubbers, now i am still thinking about that BH rubber also for my Long 5X which is a fast blade like Viscaria more or less, means i need a rubber with less bouncy for me but has enough speed if needed.

says Rozena! You complete me.
If you have to ask....

E95506F7%202C33%2040CF%20B825%20D2D05177EAA9%20jpeg.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: alas26

Viscaria is quite versatile and forgiving in a sense that any rubber would be good on it. Chinese tacky rubber, or europe and japanese tensor rubber.
Seems like based on your comment, z1 turbo might be too hard for your BH. Too hard, if you not executing enough power and skills, it might not grip the surface and with wrong angle (too open, or sometimes even with good practice, ones can keep the ball on the table with open angle racket) it can fly off the table.
So my advice, better choose more slower/softer rubber.

says Rozena! You complete me.

Viscaria is quite versatile and forgiving in a sense that any rubber would be good on it. Chinese tacky rubber, or europe and japanese tensor rubber.
Seems like based on your comment, z1 turbo might be too hard for your BH. Too hard, if you not executing enough power and skills, it might not grip the surface and with wrong angle (too open, or sometimes even with good practice, ones can keep the ball on the table with open angle racket) it can fly off the table.
So my advice, better choose more slower/softer rubber.

Hi fellow countryman / woman,

Apa khabar? Semoga segalanya sihat.

( How are you? Hope all is well )