Back to Forum
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 0 28
    I
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 28 0

colestt.com

Just wondering if colestt.com is still active? Im looking for new affordable equipment but I don't know if he still sells off his website. I sent an email a couple of hours ago and still haven't gotten a response yet. Worst case scenario, where are other places I can buy equipment in the US besides amazon and aliexpress. I was looking for the 999t and cole offered the top sheet with another sponge.

says modestly attempting kōhaiship of Jeul-Tak

Master TTD Member 2,538 2,684
    says modestly attempting kōhaiship of Jeul-Tak

Master TTD Member 2,684 2,538
    Quote Originally Posted by InfermiteG
    Just wondering if colestt.com is still active? Im looking for new affordable equipment but I don't know if he still sells off his website. I sent an email a couple of hours ago and still haven't gotten a response yet. Worst case scenario, where are other places I can buy equipment in the US besides amazon and aliexpress. I was looking for the 999t and cole offered the top sheet with another sponge.
    The site is active, with (very) recent updates on it regarding order fullfilment. You're saying "a couple of hours ago", which to me suggest late evening/early night in local time — and Cole probably is not watching ColeTT's inbox 24/7, and responding immediately to everything every time of day. A little patience, a virtue that is.

This user has no status.

TTD Member 0 28
    I
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 28 0
    Im pretty sure he's sells from the US idk but I haven't gotten a response and the website looks outdated. Just asking