After a long hiatus, now want to get active in this website.

Dear all honorable players,

It has been a while since I used this website. I was first hooked into TTD when I studied in Southampton back in 2012 which around the time TTD Youtube was created.
Due to my passion to table tennis, I loved watching all the equipment's review on the youtube channel.
Then I joined the forum website and back then when Dan and Tom made a poll for the tshirt design, I'm proud that I contributed to our earliest tshirt design and bought 2 pieces, red and blue, which I always use whenever I play up till now.
However, life gets busier, and after graduation and getting hectic with work, I haven't regularly checked the forum website. However, now I plan to get back into it and actively join and communicate to all players out there.
Nice meeting you!😄
Feel free to be friend with me, and it only costs you none.

Cheers!

#Later on, I also plan to update my journey of changing setup and reviewing my current setup.

Reactions: Dan and ttarc
says Rozena! You complete me.
says Rozena! You complete me.
Mar 2021

Hi gozo, I see on your profile you use a 10.5mm blade? Thats super thick. Hows it compare to most blades that are around 6mm

In the ready made market, for shakehand grip at least, there is only Darker brand that I know of and it is a mere puny 9.0mm. That is why I custom made it to 10.5mm b'coz I want to recreate the feeling that was felt by the likes of legendary players Kim Taek Soo, Ryu Seung Ming et al. Just for comparison, my vendor said the thickest he ever created was 13mm for a J-Pen grip.

However, before I custom made it, I did ask my coach if I can go to that thickness and he approves it. Hence I went ahead with confidence. Add this thick and heavy blade with a legendary most trampolinish ESN / Tensor rubber: One gets to execute HULK level smashes. Luvin'it.

Last edited: