Finger slipping

says Rozena! You complete me.
says Rozena! You complete me.
Mar 2021
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Al of these won’t help if you’re like me who sweats like I’ve got a personal rain cloud above me. 🤣 Only way I found that helps is to just go with it lol sooner or later you’ll learn that you don’t need to hold your paddle that tight, so the slippery fingers doesn’t bother me now. Only problem I have is when I serve forehand when sweating, my rubber gets a couple of drops on them, not a big deal if I noticed it before serving, I’ll just wipe it off on my shorts, but sometimes I don’t notice it and after loosing the point I’ll look at my paddle and I see a big splat.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: PingBirdPong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
Al of these won’t help if you’re like me who sweats like I’ve got a personal rain cloud above me. 🤣 Only way I found that helps is to just go with it lol sooner or later you’ll learn that you don’t need to hold your paddle that tight, so the slippery fingers doesn’t bother me now. Only problem I have is when I serve forehand when sweating, my rubber gets a couple of drops on them, not a big deal if I noticed it before serving, I’ll just wipe it off on my shorts, but sometimes I don’t notice it and after loosing the point I’ll look at my paddle and I see a big splat.🤣

Yes, 3 T-shirts and 3 towels for 1 training. Ball wet, fingers wet, blade wet, searching for a bit drier place on towel, drops on the table. This sucks. Good to hear am not alone :)

• Haha
Reactions: DukeGaGa