Butterfly Fan Zhendong blades

says Rozena! You complete me.
says Rozena! You complete me.
Mar 2021
My Butterfly contracted local distributor has told me that the FZD series should come out in September. The series include the classic ALC and ZLCs. There aren’t any photos yet.
🤩 So excited! Getting ready to sell my blood and one kidney to get the money to buy one....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
282034675_2118152018348009_8286895386205907516_n.jpg

says .
says .
Feb 2019
Read 2 reviews
The handle design you think of is just the normal handle for every custom blade butterfly produces for pros and is exactly like Viscaria without the lens. the final fzd handle will for sure look different

Reactions: ricospin
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Read 1 reviews
I wonder if he’d pull a Zhang Jike and just never use his own racket and stick with vis

Doubtfull, because he is not using viscaria for like 2 years now or even longer. And on top he is not even using golden viscaria but a custom made blade. It is quite possible that exactly this blade will be the signature blade.

says Or is it more legit...
Sep 2019
Surprised Butterfly doesn't produce a FZD Innerforce ALC, FZD Innerforce ZLC, FZD Innerforce Super ALC/ZLC.
Well, that makes sense because zhang jike uses viscaria but not innerforce so there are only zjk alc,zlc,super zlc, tamca 5000 (all are outer blades).Harimoto uses innerforce alc therefore hm innerforce alc, inner zlc, inner super zlc are released. Guess it depends on what the player uses and bty produce the lineup. But who might know, bty might break the ritual this time just so so or it could be because it's fan zhendong? And I second Attitude's statement. He'll be using his actual signature blade with the new handel design and not viscaria anymore.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Well, that makes sense because zhang jike uses viscaria but not innerforce so there are only zjk alc,zlc,super zlc, tamca 5000 (all are outer blades).Harimoto uses innerforce alc therefore hm innerforce alc, inner zlc, inner super zlc are released. Guess it depends on what the player uses and bty produce the lineup. But who might know, bty might break the ritual this time just so so or it could be because it's fan zhendong? And I second Attitude's statement. He'll be using his actual signature blade with the new handel design and not viscaria anymore.

It will just be a Viscaria with Infinity handles🤣

Some say Stiga makes the best blades, I say Stiga makes the best handles.

• Haha
Reactions: Colin Ksh
Sep 2019
It will just be a Viscaria with Infinity handles🤣

Some say Stiga makes the best blades, I say Stiga makes the best handles.

It's basically a viscaria well there could be slight differences in terms of feeling, softer or harder etc. But I'm more excited for the handle design 😂

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Stiga was only known to make wood blades.
They making slow but good progress in composite blades.

Viscaria is Butterfly King and will still be the preferred blade by far with many up and coming Pros.
Close to 70% of players I see uses them.

says [IMG]
The handle design you think of is just the normal handle for every custom blade butterfly produces for pros and is exactly like Viscaria without the lens. the final fzd handle will for sure look different

I thought the handle looked bigger then usual from BTY. Too me, it actually looked like the Infinity handle, which is a kind of bulky.
Ah well, letś see. I´m sure the FZD ALC will be a winner for BTY.