Desafio Brasil x França de Tênis de Mesa Match Ended in a Minimal European Win 3:2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
I was about to say it was an old match cos' I've already watched it weeks ago... May 9th, anyways thanks for the input man 😉

Alexis Lebrun was already doing better vs Hugo Calderano than Simon Gauzy. Vitor Ishy hasn't spent a good time fighting against him for sure loosing 3/0 11-3/11-9/11-6 after winning 2 games vs Simon Gauzy, Alexis Lebrun is the new pillar of team France for sure....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Alexis Lebrun is the new pillar of team France for sure....
After coming into contact with French development and juniors around 2014~2016, I am really excited and happy for the future of the French mens table tennis team.

That time, I always believe France can be a power house of Europe (again), didn't think I had to wait that long, but glad the time is coming soon.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
Not sure about being a power house again, not as the Gatien/Chila/Eloi team used to be when they became Euro Team Champion in 1995 then World Team runner-up 2 years later. Germany and Sweden are way ahead of France for now, with also Portugal still being strong because of ther density in the world top 100

The major problem is also Simon Gauzy who's not doing well since a whole year or so ! Manu Lebesson is getting old and struggling with injuries, Can Akuzzu seems to be lost for pro table tennis (defeated by Damien Provost in the 2021 French Championships, a guy already aged 37 ranked FFTT n°68 playing in tier 3 league !), the only satisfaction from senior players comes from Alex Cassin, but he's still having ups and downs in WTT tournaments. Not that much consistent still, but he's doing way better than Lebesson and Akuzzu for sure.