How often do pros change their equipment

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews

😂 these are just brush marks from the factory glue which is common on Neo's and is also why half of it stayed on the blade
have a look at this video and let me know when you see the skill saw, and i still want some of the stuff you guys smoke 🤣
https://youtu.be/vdhGxd-oxas

These marks also appear on non-Neo version of the same rubber , so it’s unlikely it’s due to the factory glue layer.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Read 1 reviews

Actually it is only the sponge color that suggests 8-80 for me too.
H8 is possible to get in 37 hardness too. But the spong of it is usually more orange than red.
Really interesting seeing a pro using the 8-80 version.

Thanks for the insight

Heming hu I think used h880 for a while even before it released to the markets.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

These marks also appear on non-Neo version of the same rubber , so it’s unlikely it’s due to the factory glue layer.

fair enough, i have gone through my new h3 commercial stash and checked for "saw marks" and found them on some .
they are however so fine that they never have and never will leave marks on blade or the remaining glue on the blade when one takes the rubber off.

Please someone , anyone please show me a picture of the huuuuge skill saw blade that the chinese use to cut the sponge
into thin slices. It might be i gigantic Salami slicer that butchers use to slice thin slices of whole salamis or ham 😂