I Graduated!

This user has no status.

C07CEB4B%2055AF%2041F8%2088E9%20BBCB1FB24934%20jpeg.jpeg

Today I officially graduated from middle school!
Thank you all for your support and help, and keeping me company!
It’s also a little sad that I have to say goodbye to this fabulous TT court…

says Rozena! You complete me.
Bird,

So what happens next? Will you go to the same school to complete your High School Cert or must you go to a different institution? How many more years in High School until you reach University?

Sorry, you need to run it by me as though I am idiot on Chinese schooling system. Completely unfamiliar with Chinese Schooling System.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
I have three more years of high school.
I’m planning to go to a good high school’s international division. I’ll study all the foreign stuff and apply for a foreign university.

Very nice, hope you can achieve your dreams. If you ever come to the states just hit me up, would love to play ping pong with you.

Reactions: PingBirdPong
This user has no status.
Now thinking about it, my middle school had a few tables as well, the unfortunate thing is no one seemed to be too interested in playing, basketball and soccer was the main sports. We also had about seven pianos, which was really good for getting girls 😜
The fact that your school has seven pianos…

• Haha
Reactions: DukeGaGa
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2022
Now thinking about it, my middle school had a few tables as well, the unfortunate thing is no one seemed to be too interested in playing, basketball and soccer was the main sports. We also had about seven pianos, which was really good for getting girls 😜

What kind of school has seven pianos and sports? A big private school?