Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Wow thanks for this! :)

James Meyers from the UK is currently playing in this tournament. He made a post here on TableTennisDaily about his table tennis career.

Good luck James! :)

jamesmeyers.jpg

Photo by: thisisbristol.co.uk

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity drops tomorrow!
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity drops tomorrow!
Administrator
Oct 2010
Opening ceremony
Men's Team Qualifying round
Women's Team round-robin

Day 1 - Just spotted TableTennisDaily member James Meyers of GB at 2.06 :)

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
Jun 2011
Read 6 reviews
Choice of words

since when are deaf people not "normal people?"

Hmmm Peter - I know a few deaf people, and know James (the deaf rep for team GB) and have played against him. I agree with the question asked of you above - what do you mean by 'normal'? your question, and the way you put it is insensitive, inconsiderate, and wrong. What makes you think YOU are 'normal'? something you have achieved? or the fact that you were just lucky nature gave you all of your five senses (nothing you achieved or deserve on your own)? Be careful of what you say in the future.

says Wangliqin Stop Spamming [IMG]
says Wangliqin Stop Spamming [IMG]
Oct 2010
Hmmm Peter - I know a few deaf people, and know James (the deaf rep for team GB) and have played against him. I agree with the question asked of you above - what do you mean by 'normal'? your question, and the way you put it is insensitive, inconsiderate, and wrong. What makes you think YOU are 'normal'? something you have achieved? or the fact that you were just lucky nature gave you all of your five senses (nothing you achieved or deserve on your own)? Be careful of what you say in the future.

Flame on boy, I care about audio and you can type another page out and see if I give a damn