I succeeded!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Most don't understand the incredible pressure that Chinese parents put on their kids to succeed and do well in China. The reason is simple, the kids are expected to support the parents when they are old. When I was young, my father joked about our "Jewish" mother. My mother wasn't really "Jewish" but she put a lot of pressure on me like one. This isn't meant to derogatory, just the opposite. Think about it. How many Jews have Nobel prizes compared to the rest of the world. Do a search.
The US could benefit from a lot more Chinese or Jewish mothers but maybe with a little more moderation.

There is near 10 million high school graduates in China a year.
Basically every year you have kids going into universities in China or where ever in the world, that amounts to more population than than say Israel, Greece, UAE etc,

So indeed most don't understand the amount of pressure there is, and not to mention most of these are still under the 1 child policy.
So 1 child needs to support 2 parent, 4 grand parents etc.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
I am quoting from one of Ronny Chieng's routine, he said, " I never knew that Asians are good at maths. From where I came from ( Asia ) all of us are good at maths. I never knew it was a skill set " 🤣 This part starts at 1min 15 secs...

Don't let it go to your head.
Where are the Asian equivalents of Euler, Newton, Lienitz, Lapalce, Fourier, Rieman, Gauss, etc.
One from India, Srinavasen Ramanujan.
So much is just learning/copying what has been done before.
It is good to learn what these greats have given us but adding to this knowledge is what makes one great.

It is a matter of motivation. In the US were you get "free" lunches, there isn't much motivation to excel for most people..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews

its called sour grapes.

People can hate the kid (hate is a strong word, and yes, I am using it) but still congratulate the kid...
Can't believe some adult is insulting a kid for getting into some prestigious school
unless Konrad is a kid too? someone that is younger and less mature than Leo....then maybe it is acceptable, but mature adult....shameful

it is not about hate, I see a lot hate from users for myself like nobody and even igorponger has more respect and administration is not working here, they just haunt user and delete comment if they didn't like you, Dan and newborn just chilling no disrespect because if I will be Dan I will not touch the problem also. Who cares about tabletennis?? The admins here is just about haunting on DMs and everybody can open thread about everything. Do you want know what I make? Don't ask me what I make, I'm be answering all day
IT is table tennis forum or just forum?? No hate for "kid" if admins didn't care what can I do? Nothing,
Another thread will be "they kicked me out" or "I end my journey" I don't care. I wrote idea to make own "dairy thread" and I don't care. You can write everything here it is really hard to understand that it is table tennis forum?
AND LISTEN You write here thread if I have good memory it was like: What's happened with old OG users....Spam, personal attacks, drama, another Tenergy 05 substitution's thread and what is better Harimoto alc or Viscaria, if you are older you will find table tennis is great when you are just on the table and play for good vibes. No one cares about table tennis and it is the best idea ever.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

it is not about hate, I see a lot hate from users for myself like nobody and even igorponger has more respect and administration is not working here, they just haunt user and delete comment if they didn't like you, Dan and newborn just chilling no disrespect because if I will be Dan I will not touch the problem also. Who cares about tabletennis?? The admins here is just about haunting on DMs and everybody can open thread about everything. Do you want know what I make? Don't ask me what I make, I'm be answering all day
IT is table tennis forum or just forum?? No hate for "kid" if admins didn't care what can I do? Nothing,
Another thread will be "they kicked me out" or "I end my journey" I don't care. I wrote idea to make own "dairy thread" and I don't care. You can write everything here it is really hard to understand that it is table tennis forum?
AND LISTEN You write here thread if I have good memory it was like: What's happened with old OG users....Spam, personal attacks, drama, another Tenergy 05 substitution's thread and what is better Harimoto alc or Viscaria, if you are older you will find table tennis is great when you are just on the table and play for good vibes. No one cares about table tennis and it is the best idea ever.

I honestly can't understand your English.

if you have some problems, start your own thread and do what ever you want on there.

Coming into a "celebration thread", and calling it a "SPAM" is too low class.
and seriously, what is spam about it? is Leo lying or making some illegal activity? The answer is NO.

I suggest you cut your issues in this thread now, and start your own thread and you can bash how ever you want there. and Maybe type slowly and think of better English words as I really can't understand what you are trying to say.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I’m very sorry if I broke any rules by starting a thread of celebration and sharing the joy.
I want to tell the people here achievements in my life because apart from my friends teachers, and family, most of you people are the nicest and most understanding people I (sort of) know, and I consider most of you friends.
I want to share the joy in my life, and I hope you all can feel proud in watching a kid you know grow up and walk the path of life. Because if it wasn’t for this forum and it’s members, I’d never be where I am.
For the love of table tennis.

Reactions: yoass
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I’m very sorry if I broke any rules by starting a thread of celebration and sharing the joy.
I want to tell the people here achievements in my life because apart from my friends teachers, and family, most of you people are the nicest and most understanding people I (sort of) know, and I consider most of you friends.
I want to share the joy in my life, and I hope you all can feel proud in watching a kid you know grow up and walk the path of life. Because if it wasn’t for this forum and it’s members, I’d never be where I am.

Don't need to apologies and don't be too bothered.
Konrad goes on bashing a 8 year old blade (I can't remember the numbers) as brand new. So he has his unique way of thinking and i'm sure 99.9% of the forums don't think like him.

If I need to be critical, the only rule you broke is not putting this thread in a "general off topic discussion" section.
This forum does allow for non TT discussions, just like what you have achieved, or say, someone gotten married or have children. Its all welcomed here!

Reactions: PingBirdPong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews

I honestly can't understand your English.

if you have some problems, start your own thread and do what ever you want on there.

Coming into a "celebration thread", and calling it a "SPAM" is too low class.
and seriously, what is spam about it? is Leo lying or making some illegal activity? The answer is NO.

I suggest you cut your issues in this thread now, and start your own thread and you can bash how ever you want there. and Maybe type slowly and think of better English words as I really can't understand what you are trying to say.

I don't' know who teach you to judge someone's language.
It is spam for someone who don't know anything about PingBirdPong's celebrity status. I wait for open another 20 threads about eating, cooking and my blade for the love of table tennis.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

It is spam for someone who don't know anything about PingBirdPong's celebrity status. I wait for open another 20 threads about eating, cooking and my blade for the love of table tennis.

Then report this spam and don't come back into this spam....

This user has no status.

Don't need to apologies and don't be too bothered.
Konrad goes on bashing a 8 year old blade (I can't remember the numbers) as brand new. So he has his unique way of thinking and i'm sure 99.9% of the forums don't think like him.

If I need to be critical, the only rule you broke is not putting this thread in a "general off topic discussion" section.
This forum does allow for non TT discussions, just like what you have achieved, or say, someone gotten married or have children. Its all welcomed here!

Thank you!
By the way, you might actually see me go to collage and maybe get married😁

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews

Oh yeah? So not only you can’t write, it seems like you can’t read as well, especially the title which even has bigger fonts. Also, like I said before, if you think this is spam, just report it then, no one is preventing you from doing that, but if you’re posting in a spam thread while knowing it is a spam thread, what does it say about yourself, hmm? That can only mean you are a person who likes spams yourself. And just to be clear, since you can’t really read or write very well, I’m not talking about the food Spam which happens to be pretty good for sandwiches, while you are not.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
There is a whole forum subcategory on NON TABLE TENNIS RELATED SUBJECTS. Dan always intended that people could comment on other subjects. I seem to remember, back in the early days of the forum, Dan made a thread about Football Teams (Soccer for Americans).

Here is a screen shot of the forum sub-categories:

Screen%20Shot%202022%2007%2006%20at%2011%2014%2032%20AM%20png.png

NOTE THE SUB-CATEGORY "GENERAL OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION".

But Konrad has been asking to be banned for quite a while. So, now he gets his wish. :)

This user has no status.
There is a whole forum subcategory on NON TABLE TENNIS RELATED SUBJECTS. Dan always intended that people could comment on other subjects. I seem to remember, back in the early days of the forum, Dan made a thread about Football Teams (Soccer for Americans).

Here is a screen shot of the forum sub-categories:

Screen%20Shot%202022%2007%2006%20at%2011%2014%2032%20AM%20png.png

NOTE THE SUB-CATEGORY "GENERAL OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION".

But Konrad has been asking to be banned for quite a while. So, now he gets his wish. :)

Thank you for the notice on categories.
I will be sure to use the “ off topic discussion” label next time.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Thank you for the notice on categories.
I will be sure to use the “ off topic discussion” label next time.

I and many people makes mistakes with the categories.
Mods are often kind enough to move it with out making a big fuss about it.

It sure isn't any banning offense, especially you have no ill intent.
I'm no mod, but to me, its just common sense.

Reactions: PingBirdPong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
I got my scores today, and went to a few interviews. I successfully convinced the best(no joke) international division in China to take me. I am now the proud student of the Experimental High School Attached to Beijing Normal University International Division( 北京师范大学附属实验中学国际部),one of the best high schools in China.
Thank you all for being a place where I can be with nice people with the same passion, and forget about all the stress.
Forever thankful, Leo

Congrats!😊 Read many of your posts. Didn't realize that you were so young. A bright future lies up ahead.🤗

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I and many people makes mistakes with the categories.
Mods are often kind enough to move it with out making a big fuss about it.

It sure isn't any banning offense, especially you have no ill intent.
I'm no mod, but to me, its just common sense.

Yeah. It is not a big deal if something that belongs in one category is posted in another.

And the term SPAM refers to a post that advertises and links to products that are for sale and potentially salacious. So, someone whose sole purpose for posting on the forum is to post links for CALL GIRLS IN BANGLADESH would be spam, someone who posts links to online gambling sites, or essay writing sites, that is spam. A person being happy that they graduated from a level of school, that is you posting about yourself. Not spam.