Duplicating/replicating a tested racket?

This user has no status.
Hi all,

I want to ask about how can i duplicate or replicate a racket i tried/tested before and i liked it with something else can be exactly the same or better or similar if can't use same exactly models of blades and rubbers?

I give you the details, i tested a club racket which is Yasaka Max Wood blade with Yasaka Phantom 0012 infinity LP one side and Stiga Calibra LT on the other side, the control with this blade and that LP is super and amazing, i just hate that Calibra LT completely, so my defense with one side was outstanding with this combo.

Now, how can i get same or similar performance with different blade/rubbers? I mean Max Wood is out of stock or discontinued already and the available one is so expensive unnecessary, while Phantom 0012 is still available somewhere but i don't know if it will be great on another blade, and not much reviews nice about this rubber anyway so i want to go with another LP which has more reviews and likes, but maybe that also will be not good on certain blades, so how can i make it right? What type of blade that can replace that Max Wood nicely or even better because it has 7ply and about 95-100gm weight?