WTT Champions (European Summer Series 2022)

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012

[size=+2]The end of unseemly gestures ... wiping hands on the table and the suchlike.[/size]

Last edited:
Reactions: lodro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018

he is how old?

Patrick Franziska is 30, Ma Long 33, neither old. Chuang Chih Yuan just defeated Liang Jingkun so not sure what to think about age. Probably it matters a lot more who had what injuries and how many in their life.

​​​​​​Maybe Ma Long had a bad day, maybe Patrick had a good day, it can happen to anyone not a big deal. It seemed like in the beginning that Ma Long had a bad day.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews

Patrick Franziska is 30, Ma Long 33, neither old. Chuang Chih Yuan just defeated Liang Jingkun so not sure what to think about age. Probably it matters a lot more who had what injuries and how many in their life.

​​​​​​Maybe Ma Long had a bad day, maybe Patrick had a good day, it can happen to anyone not a big deal. It seemed like in the beginning that Ma Long had a bad day.

I agree - ML started very poorly and appeared to be missing a lot of FH shots he normally would have put away. On top of that Franz played out of his skin and has just gone on to beat Darko which I definitely didn’t see coming either.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2021
Patrick mentioned in post match interview that Ma Long seemed unhappy with his game from the start of the match and saw an opportunity in that. I think Adam also said that this was first time Patrick's even won a single game, never mind a match, against ML

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
HARIMOTO is back. he is in the final ! i wouldn't have bet on that given his recent results. i think he had draw with opponents he's comfortable with. its good to see him regain some confidence. He'll be the outsider against LIN Gaoyuan which means he's actually in a better situation to win this time with less pressure.i'll support Tomokazu but LGY is the favourite to win though.

in the Feeder F final, the expedite rule was in action as soon as G1. i saw a bit of the highlights, nice fight. Honoka HASHIMOTO seems disappointed in the trophy ceremony. thats actually good it means she believes she could have done better against HE Zhuojia who is a very tough opponent, she destroyed the whole Japanese armada

Last edited:
says Or is it more legit...
says Or is it more legit...
Sep 2019
Harimoto was down 4-9 in the 7th game and back 9-9 and then nailed the game. Was three games down at first and won at last. What an epic comeback. Big congrats Harimoto. Well played.
Harimoto does deserve an applaud for this victory but we also should give credit to his new coach. Doesn't know his name but since his previous matches looks like he's been mentoring harimoto well to be in a good shape. Well done.
[tbody] [/tbody]