Fan Zhendong blade series!!

says Rozena! You complete me.
says Rozena! You complete me.
Mar 2021

Butterfly China just released the Fan Zhendong blade series, including the ALC, SALC, ZLC, SZLC and the CNF.
Included are pictures in Chinese. I’ll translate when I have time.
Now we know the real reason FZD is absent from the European Summer WTT event. He is too busy doing promotional activities / endorsement deal for Butterfly.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
It seems like the ALC, SALC, ZLC, and SZLC are exact copies of Viscaria, Super Viscaria, ZJK ZLC, and LYJ S-ZLC respectively.

They seem to have the identical thickness, reaction property, and vibration property as those former blades.

says Or is it more legit...
Sep 2019
06FB2D3E%207B4B%20447C%20AB19%207AB42FFA95AA%20jpeg.jpeg

247 tt also just posted on ig.https://www.instagram.com/p/CgLX75sBxi8/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=Getting some zhang jike alc vibes by looking at the pics. The handle looks thicker than the rest like vis etc.

Last edited:
Sep 2019

Feel the vibe of the world’s No.1* athlete in five variations

The overall design was inspired by Fan’s attacking-oriented play at a fast tempo. Straight lines are used on the handle to signify the attitude of Fan Zhendong whose goal is to always move forward.

To allow more players to experience the Fan Zhendong Series, the lineup includes not only the Arylate-Carbon blade currently used by Fan Zhendong, but also four other blades with different artificial fiber variants.

FAN ZHENDONG ALC

A blade structure used by many top players including Fan Zhendong
Equipped with Arylate-Carbon, the flexibility, ease of use, and bounce provide an excellent balance between offensive and defensive play. The high performance of the Viscaria’s plywood structure has been proven time and time again and many of the world’s top players continue to use it with fantastic success.

Fan Zhendong’s personal blade of choice (FL)*
* As of 19th of July 2022. A gold logo plate in the handle-end is used only for his personal blade.

Xiaopang is using the FZD Alc blade among five variants. But as stated above his personal blade will have a different lens at the bottom says BTY which will be gold lenes instead of silver not like the one in pictures. This makes me wonder if it's just a different in lenses or Fan is using a blade made with some special materials and it's like the difference between viscaria and golden viscaria. Gold vis also have a golden lens unlike normal vis. And I believe better materials and pro grade hardwares are used on it. So his personal blade could be different from the market version.

Last edited:
Reactions: PingBirdPong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
still waiting for your tmxi pro update sir🙌

Ohh yeah, forgot about that 😂 my friend who was a provincial player was here last week, he also trained with the CNT for a while, so last week for me was ping pong training all week long, still pretty tried but extremely satisfied with the progress I made .

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Hmm, the design looks pretty nice, think I’ll buy the ALC and CNF versions.
I guess the ALC is a must since it's the actual style of blade he uses. My guess is that the ALC will be the best seller.

Have you tried the existing Revoldia CNF before?

This user has no status.
Finally! I have waited for this day since 1st November 2021!

So for a timeline of FZD's blade series release:

1st November 2021 - It is announced FZD signs with Butterfly

May-June 2022 - FZD blade series naming catalogue is leaked/rumoured.

19th July 2022 (give or take a day as the Butterfly Global site has yet to make a press note release nor updated FZD's profile from 'Custom ALC blade') - FZD blade series announced.

1st September 2022 - blade series is released

This user has no status.
Finally! I have waited for this day since 1st November 2021!

So for a timeline of FZD's blade series release:

1st November 2021 - It is announced FZD signs with Butterfly

May-June 2022 - FZD blade series naming catalogue is leaked/rumoured.

19th July 2022 (give or take a day as the Butterfly Global site has yet to make a press note release nor updated FZD's profile from 'Custom ALC blade') - FZD blade series announced.

1st September 2022 - blade series is released

the page is up!!!! https://www.butterfly-global.com/en/product/fan-zhendong/

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Also wonder why FZD gets 5 blades to his name, but LGY only has 1 blade.

TB has 2 I think? LYJ has 1.

ZJK has 3. Harimoto has 3.

What is the thought behind giving some players 5 blades, but other players only 1 or 2.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Releasing 5 new blades branded after the world #1 player, all 5 blades based on existing designers, I just imagine the C-suite high fiving each other at the conference table.