Fan Zhendong blade series!!

This user has no status.

Got it. But what exactly is the difference between FL and ST? Would ST suite bigger hands?

Well ST is straight and usually better for ppl who twiddle their racket like defense players and FL is flared. For me FL handles just lie better in my hand and i can slightly better switch my grip for bh to fh stopspin. With ST i usually fail to get a propper hold of the grip after the transition from bh to fh.

Reactions: PingBirdPong
This user has no status.

I think he uses Innerforce ALC. Or he used to, but in pen it looks even more like a TB ALC. 😬
I saw it during superleague matches and I have no idea of the player's name unfortunately. Wang Chun Ting also uses a pen ZJK ALC so I don't get why anyone would fuss over this too much.

Yeah me neither.
Did you check his current games? For me that looks like TB ALC.
But on BTY global website it is said he plays with a custom alc. But yeah in the end it is whatever.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I second that. But business is business. Several blades named after the world no.1 no brainer for BTY.
The fzd alc the model which fan himself uses will be the best selling anyway. And if there's just one model fzd alc, ppl won't suffer from decision fatigue too xd jk

Yeah, there is no meaning to that, the star himself doesn't use most of them.
at most, it is the same logo....

They should be clever, maybe change the handles, or surface design every year.

Like Nike and it NBA super star shoes.
Butterfly is a mickey mouse company if we compare them to the big boys

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I do not understand your point of view. Apart from the fact that most of the players who have a blade signed with their name do not play exactly with the blade that is sold in stores, in my opinion what Butterfly has done with a series of Fan Zhendong, Timo Boll, Zhang Jike and Tomokazu Harimoto blades is actually very cool, because it is often the case that the player likes to play with some specific blade but it is a bit too fast or too stiff for him and then he can buy exactly the same model, but instead of, for example, alc fiber he can buy a model with zlc or zlf fiber. In my opinion, it is a very good solution for customers and this trend should continue as I wrote earlier, it is a pity that they did not make a version with zlf fiber, because in my opinion it is a very interesting fiber especially for people who do not like blades with carbon.

Then, should we make a FZD allround blade for the beginners, so FZD can also have 20 blades?

These should be what we call signature / special editions. What the pro himself use.
not to dilute it and its value.

Butterfly can have a generic line that has every fibre.
But what is the use having how many SZLC or ALC or SALC blades?
FZD, TB, ZLK doesn't use majority of blades with their names on, so do you follow the "players name", or do you follow the fibre?

are these supposed to be player's special edition blade, or just one of many fibre blades for a confused customer to buy and try out?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
But playing an H3 on a Viscaria and a Boll ALC should still be the same right? Unlike what the Chinese forum people are fighting over.
God, they start insulting me personally when I say I use H3 on Boll ALC.

Those people's sole purpose on forums is to fight.
There is one that got banned here while I was away and still fighting every day on mytt.
he averages maybe 2000 to 5000 words a day.

If he spent that hours in post graduate school, he would have a number of PHDs by now.

says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
Aug 2013
Read 3 reviews

Screen%20Shot%202022%2007%2019%20at%203%2044%2044%20PM%20png.png

That is a screenshot from RevSpin. My count, from that screenshot is that there have been at least 18 Butterfly Timo Boll blades. :)

It good that Butterfly brings out only Blades with the name of top players and not balls. Otherwise it would be very awkward. Just imagine!

This user has no status.
But playing an H3 on a Viscaria and a Boll ALC should still be the same right? Unlike what the Chinese forum people are fighting over.
God, they start insulting me personally when I say I use H3 on Boll ALC.

They, of all people, should know that even Ma Long used the Boll alc with H3/SkylineTG3.

Sent from my PCLM10 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: PingBirdPong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Wish they would have made at least one of all the "Viscaria copies" with a longer and thicker handle...