colestt.com

Just wondering if colestt.com is still active? Im looking for new affordable equipment but I don't know if he still sells off his website. I sent an email a couple of hours ago and still haven't gotten a response yet. Worst case scenario, where are other places I can buy equipment in the US besides amazon and aliexpress. I was looking for the 999t and cole offered the top sheet with another sponge.

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Just wondering if colestt.com is still active? Im looking for new affordable equipment but I don't know if he still sells off his website. I sent an email a couple of hours ago and still haven't gotten a response yet. Worst case scenario, where are other places I can buy equipment in the US besides amazon and aliexpress. I was looking for the 999t and cole offered the top sheet with another sponge.
The site is active, with (very) recent updates on it regarding order fullfilment. You're saying "a couple of hours ago", which to me suggest late evening/early night in local time — and Cole probably is not watching ColeTT's inbox 24/7, and responding immediately to everything every time of day. A little patience, a virtue that is.