Rakza Z Review | Dignics 09C Comparison

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2022
Hey thanks Dean:)

Yeah we will do a comparison between the viscaria and the super alc version. Anything specific you'd like to see in the comparison?

I would say it would be best if you make a kind of overlapping video to show us the ball trajectory’s difference between the two while using the same stroke, same amount of power and racket angle. Most Viscaria users like me are worrying about Super Alc being to bouncy and thus sends the ball of the table. About rubber choice, well, if your review of Super ALC must be 100% Butterfly, then Dignics05 on BH and Dignics09c on FH. When it doesn’t strictly have to be Butterfly all the way, then please do a review with Tenergy05 on BH and H3Neo provincial blue sponge on FH.

The ultimate combination of Viscaria has always been Ten05 and H3Neo, so I really hope you guys can put this combination into test. Also that’s my current combination which I would definitely use when I switch to Viscaria Super ALC so I’m curious if it still fits in. I have heard from some people that Super ALC doesn’t really accept chinese rubbers.

Thank you guys in advance!!!