Rakza series vs Tenergy?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

Divide by countries then. National player from any country == Provincial level player from China.
/sacrasm

But really I think high level players are going to win even with cheap equipment. As always, it's not about Rakza vs Tenergy, it's about skill. Go buy whatever popular Rakza and spend money on good coach. Find what suits your playstyle better by trying different rubbers from your friends/club mates.

well, 200+ countries in the world, the skills level of 1 vs 50, vs 100, vs 150, vs 200 is very very different.
I've seen 1 and 200 with my own eyes.

Basically, any one with fairly decent level of skills, won't need the rubber to say what kind of level it is suited for.
Its only normally the beginners that would need guidance, any proper club level or higher would have the knowhow or resources to understand the rubber beyond what the packaging says.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews

Rakza 7 supposedly has more control and a good throw angle for most people. It is also medium tacky and has a good amount of grip that makes looping and brushing underspin balls a cakewalk. If you're buying a rakza rubber, I would suggest rakza X, or rakza 7

Rakza 7 not tacky at all

Reactions: SamTheMan

Rakza 7 supposedly has more control and a good throw angle for most people. It is also medium tacky and has a good amount of grip that makes looping and brushing underspin balls a cakewalk. If you're buying a rakza rubber, I would suggest rakza X, or rakza 7

There is absolutely no tackiness in either Rakza 7 or Rakza X. That is ONLY with Rakza Z You will get that...
The reason one would like Rakza 7 above Rakza X it is softer, slower and easier to play with.
(The reason one would dislike it is the same)

Cheers
L-zr

Reactions: SamTheMan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2022

Its not always about the speed

Well, depends on your playstyle. If you don't care about the control and you can control the ball yourself speed does matter. Generally im guessing people wouldn't go for the Rakza 9 because there is simply better Rakza's in the series that have a good speed like itself. Like Rakza X

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

Well, depends on your playstyle. If you don't care about the control and you can control the ball yourself speed does matter. Generally im guessing people wouldn't go for the Rakza 9 because there is simply better Rakza's in the series that have a good speed like itself. Like Rakza X

Its not about able or not able to control speed.
as I said, its not always about the speed
That is why many fast blades/rubbers are not necessary popular

This post I don’t understand, You always control never the blade. The blade makes is harder or easier but ultimately is always up to the player..

Watch out for “brokenball” he may see this post. 🤨

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews
I question I have is what can you do with any of the rubbers above that you can't do with the other rubbers?

Say I'm 5 meters behind the table and have to hit the ball very hard than the perpendicular (COR, speed of the rubber) and/or tangential parameter (speed and spin potential) 1) of one rubber might be to low 2) to get the ball back on the table. Or try to play a counter loop where your racket has to be nearly parallel to the floor on impact with two identical rubbers except for their topsheet grip and so on.

@Michael, you really need to worry less about the rubber and boosting and more on you you play.
Can you define "offensive potential" for us?

@Oscarting rubbers do not have accuracy. People have control or better, consistency.

Is that so? Rubbers and blades don't have accuracy, yes, but they can reduce precision because of e.g. non-uniform materials, process variations and because of their construction (e.g. think of a pimples-in rubber which has either or both say rectangular shaped pimples vs round ones or where the pimple shape varies every couple of millimeters or which has sparsely and densely pimpled areas). Since we are humans with limited repeatability these variations can lead to a lower overall accuracy of our shots.
How would I describe e.g. such a rubber? Maybe as uncontrollable...

Also, can you define throw angle? Better yet, can you define what causes throw angle?

It is amazing how people claim to be able to tell the difference of a few micro seconds.

Quite simple: Get someone to feed you multi-ball. Execute the same stroke and see how much clearance over the net your shots will have. You could also setup some high-speed cameras and measure angles between the incoming and outgoing ball and the racket...

1) Tiefenbacher and Durey, 1994
https://sasportssience.blob.core.wi...iles/IJTTS_2_1_14_Tiefenbacher_The Impact.pdf
2) in general the higher the impact velocity the lower these parameters