tabletennis11.com

Just wondering about the safety of purchasing of tabletennis11.com since I don't want to get my credit card info stolen. Just here to ask about your experience shopping at tabletennis11.com and how fast they ship out items to the US and their checkout process, since tax doesn't seem to show so I am assuming no tax? Help please.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
TT11 is my go-to TT retailer with better prices than Megaspin or Paddle Palace. They ship fast via DHL from Estonia and it gets to the US in around 4 business days. As you noted, they don't charge tax, which is another great advantage of buying from them. Sadly, I've blown a lot of money there in the last 18 months...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
I buy from them almost biweekly, so I’m really familiar with their checkout process. If you want the best price, since you’re also in the states, I would recommend just checking out in Euros, and use your credits card directly, this way your bank does the conversion and it’s usually at a better rate compared to what the website shows. If you want to hide your credit card info for some reason , there’s always the PayPal way, but then PayPal does the conversion and their rates are terrible. Every order that’s over €100 has free DHL shipping , which usually takes around 3 days to get to me. For some reason they usually don’t ship on Mondays (their time) so if you ordered over the weekend, you might not get a shipping notification till Tuesday (US time). But that should be enough for the package to be delivered on Friday of that same week. Or you can order on Thursdays and get it delivered on Mondays.

And of the tens of times I’ve ordered from them, I’m still a happy customer, nothing but good things to say about them. Quick email responses, genuine products , quick shipping and huge discounts.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
One thing I like about TT11, is that you can see what are the most popular rubbers being sold. H3, MXP, G1 usually lead the pack.

Recently this Nittaku Hammond Z2 has shown up. Anybody know if this rubber is as good as ESN rubbers?

This user has no status.
I don't know about other countries but for some reason they don't ship to Canada orders under $51 and for orders under $102 shipping cost $15 since they don't want to ship with regular mail, only with DHL.

It is complicated with the carriers, there is not much difference in price between DHL Express or classic post.
We have also stopped delivering outside the EU countries.
To Canada DHL Express costs 30-33 US dollars up to 3 kg weight.
In the EU, shipping to, for example, Finland is also expensive at €20. Shipping to other countries such as Poland, Hungary, Slovakia costs €4. Other countries are between €8-12.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews

Damn, do you run or help with a club or something? Have they given you some extra discount?

While I can't say anything bad about their delivery service, they've never answered my emails about blade weight availability.

Nope, just buying for myself, and no extra discounts. I just stock up on stuff I need since some items go out of stock really quick, currently I’m buying from them about once every month , but a few weeks ago it was like every week or so lol I sometimes help friends buy stuff too, since I usually spend more than €300 per order to get the 30% discount rates.

Also, are you sure you sent the email to the right one ? I’ve been emailing them about blade weights, and have gotten all my weight requirements fulfilled.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews

It is complicated with the carriers, there is not much difference in price between DHL Express or classic post.
We have also stopped delivering outside the EU countries.
To Canada DHL Express costs 30-33 US dollars up to 3 kg weight.
In the EU, shipping to, for example, Finland is also expensive at €20. Shipping to other countries such as Poland, Hungary, Slovakia costs €4. Other countries are between €8-12.

Other tt shops in Europe charge me much less for shipping and no minimum amount for order

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews

Other tt shops in Europe charge me much less for shipping and no minimum amount for order

But you save money by buying more... if your order is over 99 euros, you'll be paying 99*0.95+15=109.05, but if you spend 1 more you'll be paying 100*0.9=90, that's almost 20 euros saving for spending 1 extra. That's why I always try to hit the 300 euro mark to get the maximum savings, rubber and wood products don't go bad so quickly you know 😉

Reactions: noisyboy101
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews

But you save money by buying more... if your order is over 99 euros, you'll be paying 99*0.95+15=109.05, but if you spend 1 more you'll be paying 100*0.9=90, that's almost 20 euros saving for spending 1 extra. That's why I always try to hit the 300 euro mark to get the maximum savings, rubber and wood products don't go bad so quickly you know 😉

So I have to buy bunch of stuff I don't need? :)
I usually need just one rubber or one not expensive blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
One thing I like about TT11, is that you can see what are the most popular rubbers being sold. H3, MXP, G1 usually lead the pack.

Recently this Nittaku Hammond Z2 has shown up. Anybody know if this rubber is as good as ESN rubbers?
TT-EJ forum law: Every thread on a table tennis forum, if left to its own devices will eventually talk about equipment.

This user has no status.

If we are talking about DHL Express, then maybe they partially subsidize the transport. It depends on the prices of the goods.
I am enclosing the cost of DHL Express to Winnipeg. The USD/CZK exchange rate today is about 24 CZK for 1 USD. The price is 39 US dollars.
Here is the price detail for DHL Express

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews

If we are talking about DHL Express, then maybe they partially subsidize the transport. It depends on the prices of the goods.
I am enclosing the cost of DHL Express to Winnipeg. The USD/CZK exchange rate today is about 24 CZK for 1 USD. The price is 39 US dollars.
Here is the price detail for DHL Express

No, they ship with regular mail, not DHL

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews

So I have to buy bunch of stuff I don't need? :)
I usually need just one rubber or one not expensive blade.

Why not just buy two of the same rubbers you want and a box of balls? That’ll definitely hit the mark. And like I said rubbers don’t go bad that fast, store them in a whether proof box. And balls are always useful, I keep a couple new ones with me every time I go play.