tabletennis11.com

says regularly shitposting
says regularly shitposting
Jul 2019
Nope, just buying for myself, and no extra discounts. I just stock up on stuff I need since some items go out of stock really quick, currently I’m buying from them about once every month , but a few weeks ago it was like every week or so lol I sometimes help friends buy stuff too, since I usually spend more than €300 per order to get the 30% discount rates.

Also, are you sure you sent the email to the right one ? I’ve been emailing them about blade weights, and have gotten all my weight requirements fulfilled.

[email protected]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews

Why not just buy two of the same rubbers you want and a box of balls? That’ll definitely hit the mark. And like I said rubbers don’t go bad that fast, store them in a whether proof box. And balls are always useful, I keep a couple new ones with me every time I go play.

I don't know if I will like this rubber or not. No point to buy two rubbers. About balls I buy them in big amount, around 100, and it last long time.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews

I don't know if I will like this rubber or not. No point to buy two rubbers. About balls I buy them in big amount, around 100, and it last long time.

Just giving you an idea on how to save money, don't have to be the same rubber, could be one you like and you know you'll use in the future, or some other rubber you were thinking about trying out. Like I said, getting free shipping and the 10% of spending 100 euros saves you 20 euros or so, that's around half a piece of new rubber just on that order, if you consider you have to buy twice and pay shipping twice without the discount, that's even a bigger saving.

And about balls, honestly 100 isn't that many (if it is training balls), for 3-star match ready balls 100 is a decent amount but depending on how much you play 100 balls might be used up in no time. Anyways, you can always split it up so whenever you're on the edge of reaching the next tier of discount, just add a box there. What I usually do is I just add a H3 rubber in there if I'm a quite a bit away from the next discount tier, if not so much then I'll add a box of balls, or maybe some edgetape, cleaning sponge that kind of stuff. And you can always check with friends to see if they need anything.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews

Just giving you an idea on how to save money, don't have to be the same rubber, could be one you like and you know you'll use in the future, or some other rubber you were thinking about trying out. Like I said, getting free shipping and the 10% of spending 100 euros saves you 20 euros or so, that's around half a piece of new rubber just on that order, if you consider you have to buy twice and pay shipping twice without the discount, that's even a bigger saving.

And about balls, honestly 100 isn't that many (if it is training balls), for 3-star match ready balls 100 is a decent amount but depending on how much you play 100 balls might be used up in no time. Anyways, you can always split it up so whenever you're on the edge of reaching the next tier of discount, just add a box there. What I usually do is I just add a H3 rubber in there if I'm a quite a bit away from the next discount tier, if not so much then I'll add a box of balls, or maybe some edgetape, cleaning sponge that kind of stuff. And you can always check with friends to see if they need anything.

I understand your point. I will give you example. I want to try right now rubber that cost $40. Nothing else I need. You offer me to spend another $60 for stuff I don't need to get free shipping.
while I can get it for same price at Dandoy for example and pay only $10 for shipping.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews

I understand your point. I will give you example. I want to try right now rubber that cost $40. Nothing else I need. You offer me to spend another $60 for stuff I don't need to get free shipping.
while I can get it for same price at Dandoy for example and pay only $10 for shipping.

You misunderstood me, I'm saying there are always things you'll want to buy in the future (like the rubbers you know you like and will eventually need a new sheet), why not just add that item into your current order, or wait and add the current item in your future order? The example I gave to add a box of balls is just for when you're really close to the next tier of discount, so you add in something to get an extra 5% off, which usually means you pay less for more stuff.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews

You misunderstood me, I'm saying there are always things you'll want to buy in the future (like the rubbers you know you like and will eventually need a new sheet), why not just add that item into your current order, or wait and add the current item in your future order? The example I gave to add a box of balls is just for when you're really close to the next tier of discount, so you add in something to get an extra 5% off, which usually means you pay less for more stuff.

In general maybe yes but I personally don't know what I will want to buy in future :))

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
Excellent store with good products.
They have 2 website :
- tabletennis11.com
- tabletennis11.fr
with different products and differents promotions

The .fr website is connected to the Parisian boutique
Yes, tt11.fr has different promotions and unbeatable prices but unfortunately they ship only in France. This year I visited the shop in Paris and was impressed by the abundance of everything

Reactions: Equaaz
says Spin, Spin, more spin :)
says Spin, Spin, more spin :)
Jul 2022
Just wondering about the safety of purchasing of tabletennis11.com since I don't want to get my credit card info stolen. Just here to ask about your experience shopping at tabletennis11.com and how fast they ship out items to the US and their checkout process, since tax doesn't seem to show so I am assuming no tax? Help please.

You can trust them. I ordered on 18.07.2022 with free shipping of total shopping 83 euros. Came today to Turkey. Paid a small taxe fee on delivery. It depends on your country.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
Just wondering about the safety of purchasing of tabletennis11.com since I don't want to get my credit card info stolen. Just here to ask about your experience shopping at tabletennis11.com and how fast they ship out items to the US and their checkout process, since tax doesn't seem to show so I am assuming no tax? Help please.

TT11 is my favorite store. Better than Paddle Palace, Megaspin or even ttnpp. It always amazes me how fast they get to the US from Estonia.

I have just one word of caution of buying more just to meet the discount thresholds. If you buy an extra rubber to have on hand because you think you may need it in the future that's great. But what if for some reason you see a new rubber that just came out and you want to try it? You know they come out with new rubber all the time. Then you buy the new rubber and like it and end up switching. Then you have all this old (new in package) rubber sitting around that never gets used. I have stacks of old (new) rubber that I've bought "just in case". I've tried selling them but for some reason I never get any takers.

One more comment. For some reason they're having a hard time keeping Stiga rubbers in stock. They tell me it's a supply chain and shipping issue. So either Stiga factory can't make it fast enough or TT11 just does a big volume and can't keep it in stock. For some reason the other retailers all have them in stock.

Last edited:
This user has no status.

TT11 is my favorite store. Better than Paddle Palace, Megaspin or even ttnpp. It always amazes me how fast they get to the US from Estonia.

I have just one word of caution of buying more just to meet the discount thresholds. If you buy an extra rubber to have on hand because you think you may need it in the future that's great. But what if for some reason you see a new rubber that just came out and you want to try it? You know they come out with new rubber all the time. Then you buy the new rubber and like it and end up switching. Then you have all this old (new in package) rubber sitting around that never gets used. I have stacks of old (new) rubber that I've bought "just in case". I've tried selling them but for some reason I never get any takers.

One more comment. For some reason they're having a hard time keeping Stiga rubbers in stock. They tell me it's a supply chain and shipping issue. So either Stiga factory can't make it fast enough or TT11 just does a big volume and can't keep it in stock. For some reason the other retailers all have them in stock.

STIGA is represented in China, which now absolutely does not work, maybe the rubbers are made in China...???

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

STIGA is represented in China, which now absolutely does not work, maybe the rubbers are made in China...???

Currently, Stiga and many brands does have supply issues on blade and rubbers.
This is a raw material shortage issue.

Stiga's rubbers are made in Japan and Germany. But raw materials are from different places, and that does include China

This user has no status.

Currently, Stiga and many brands does have supply issues on blade and rubbers.
This is a raw material shortage issue.

Stiga's rubbers are made in Japan and Germany. But raw materials are from different places, and that does include China

last August the energy problem started, then COVID and now I don't know what's going on...
a year has passed and still nothing is happening, the exception was with the 729, although it took 5 months, so the delivery was made. We will see Haifu in Beijing, they started to communicate a little, but again nothing happens for a long time...