Opinions on Prott for expensive blade purchases.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Hello guys have any of you bought butterfly blades from prott and do you think there is any risk for them to be fake I cant purchase penhold butterfly blade from europe because they don’t make penhold blades here and prott is the only option.

ps. Planing on buying innerforce zlc

What blade are you looking for?
I haven't tried before, but I hear Amazon Japan could be an option for Butterfly products.
Worth a shot there.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
I’ve bought many things from prott, their products are always legit, only complaint is the shipping speed, but I guess that’s mostly due to the pandemic.

Yeah I don’t expect anything under 2 weeks but still it is worth the shot you cant find penhold butterfly blades anywhere in eu only us and asia my only concern is the money for the blade it is not something for 20 euro its like 200 so thats why I am very careful with the purchase.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I want to share that I bought an W986 provincial for a decent price 310€ at prott.vip.
Apart from the lacklustre tracking by EMS I am very satisfied. Took about 2 weeks to arrive in Germany
the problem is not how long it gets to you (where ever you could be)

The problem is from date of order to the date of dispatch.
Some times it is quick, some times it is long.
It is advised to communicate with the seller proactively (its the same with dealing with most Chinese sellers, they not Western trained in terms of service expectations), however, Prott seems to be notch higher than the rest from what I hear.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
For those not familair with ProTT , here is the website if you are wondering why the OP wonders if the blades are fake.

Little known TLD (.vip) that is why it was little bit hard for me to find the website with Google search

My favorite is this one below
The player is included in the price. I ordered both Ding Ning & Liu Shiwen :love:

ANSWER THE QUESTION or say I DO NOT KNOW

• Haha
Reactions: DukeGaGa
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
I want to share that I bought an W986 provincial for a decent price 310€ at prott.vip.
Apart from the lacklustre tracking by EMS I am very satisfied. Took about 2 weeks to arrive in Germany
Hi, I would like to order a blade from Prott and i live in Germani also so i have a question how much import tax do you pay on your order?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2022
Hi, I would like to order a blade from Prott and i live in Germani also so i have a question how much import tax do you pay on your order?
Let me put it this way: whatever. You tell the shop to write down as value of the package will lead to your import tax.

You could theoretically order a 1000€ w968 national and tell them to set the value to 100$, so that you only pay 20$ tax.

Just contact them via WhatsApp and ask them if they could do something like that for you.

Reactions: obsidian d
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
Let me put it this way: whatever. You tell the shop to write down as value of the package will lead to your import tax.

You could theoretically order a 1000€ w968 national and tell them to set the value to 100$, so that you only pay 20$ tax.

Just contact them via WhatsApp and ask them if they could do something like that for you.
Thanks for the info.