FS: NEW Stiga Cybershape FL

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Brand new Stiga Cybershape. Sad to sell it as I need cash. A regretful decision as I don't have a chance to play it. Never played, never glued.

If you know sellers from Asia, they will tell you that the best stock gets to Japan first, followed by China. The rest of the stock that don't pass JTTA and CTTA QC get sold to the rest of the world. This is a JTTA version = high quality control.

$179 USD Paypal only. Shipping to most European and North American countries = $20. Please inquire.

Weight 84g.

IMG%201069%20jpeg.jpeg

IMG%201068%20jpeg.jpeg

Last edited:
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Brand new Stiga Cybershape. Sad to sell it as I need cash. A regretful decision as I don't have a chance to play it. Never played, never glued.

If you know sellers from Asia, they will tell you that the best stock gets to Japan first, followed by China. The rest of the stock that don't pass JTTA and CTTA QC get sold to the rest of the world. This is a JTTA version = high quality control.

$179 USD Paypal only. Shipping to most European and North American countries = $20. Please inquire.

Weight 84g.

IMG%201069%20jpeg.jpeg

IMG%201068%20jpeg.jpeg

I offer 10 bucks but you have to deliver it 😂
P.S. where is the JTTAA stamp burned in ? In sweden or in japan ?

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

Weight 84g.

IMG%201069%20jpeg.jpeg

IMG%201068%20jpeg.jpeg

I offer 10 bucks but you have to deliver it 😂
P.S. where is the JTTAA stamp burned in ? In sweden or in japan ?