Should reboosting H3 make it dome again?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
Hi, just wondering if my H3 neo should dome again after reboosting it? I applied 1 layer of haifu seammoon, but it hasnt really curled up. It was curled a tiny bit inward when i removed them from the blade. After 1 layer it has flattened completely, but it has not curled up again.

Should I apply another layer, or is this normal when reboosting?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
Hi, just wondering if my H3 neo should dome again after reboosting it? I applied 1 layer of haifu seammoon, but it hasnt really curled up. It was curled a tiny bit inward when i removed them from the blade. After 1 layer it has flattened completely, but it has not curled up again.

Should I apply another layer, or is this normal when reboosting?

It's normal. You can apply another layer. Well, or not, it depends what you want. But I personally would apply 1 more layer, and then wait, and glue it. Cheers.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I had the same experience but in my case it was not the second boost but the 3rd.
No matter how many times i applied booster it stayed flat as a pancake..
I was told here in the forum that this is normal.

the rubber still plays well

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 15 seconds.
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 15 seconds.
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 15 seconds