Lin gaoyuan sponsorship with Butterfly

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

sigh, old people, dont want to learn anything

Its okay, I'm not old and really don't need to learn anything you, especially with your ill manners.
Even if I am old, respect needs to be shown. When in real life, I hope you do treat the elderly with respect, for the sake of keeping humanity humane.

Now you move along and so will I. My only purpose on this forum is to help those who wish for help.
Maybe you should start off with community volunteer work with old people and leave the ego behind on your computer table while you try.

says regularly shitposting
Jul 2019

Its okay, I'm not old and really don't need to learn anything you, especially with your ill manners. Even if I am old, respect needs to be shown. When in real life, I hope you do treat the elderly with respect, for the sake of keeping humanity humane. Now you move along and so will I. My only purpose on this forum is to help those who wish for help. Maybe you should start off with community volunteer work with old people and leave the ego behind on your computer table while you try.

Respect is earned not owed. I am mainly calling your mindset old, cause you sure sounds like a grumpy old man. And forums are forums you dont get to decide what is discussed, old man.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

Nice opinion old man, any more great comebacks from the nursing home?

A very senior (position) coach in the Chinese coaching circle, once taught me, before you learn to player table tennis, you first need to learn how to be humane (he taught that to all his students, including many world pros).

Today, I am passing this master Chinese table tennis knowledge to you.
It is very important to learn how to be a human, otherwise, your head gets too big.

Jul 2019
A very senior (position) coach in the Chinese coaching circle, once taught me, before you learn to player table tennis, you first need to learn how to be humane (he taught that to all his students, including many world pros).

Today, I am passing this master Chinese table tennis knowledge to you.
It is very important to learn how to be a human, otherwise, your head gets too big.

Too bad you can only pass it and not learn from it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2018

I think peak Lin Gaoyuan is up there with Fan Zhendong, but, like in the match with Harimoto, he can't perform like that consistently. You can see he is there ability wise, but he lacks the mental strength and concentration of e.g. Ma Long or Fan Zhendong

says Rozena! You complete me.
The Central Politburo Committee has decided to allow Komrad Lim Gaoyuan to take up brand ambassadorship with Yinhe in the spirit of shared and common prosperity concept. He will also be given new duty and responsibilities to uplift and increase players qualities in the rural villages. Komrad Lim has to shoulder great task ahead. The Central Politburo Committee wishes Komrad Lim all the best in his new role and responsibilities.

NB: The above is purely fictional and is the imagination of an over-active fan fiction writer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ShakeHold PenHand
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
It sucks to be a lin gaoyuan fan.

I really like how his strokes look and I think out of the whole cnt based on raw speed (not power) he has got to be the fastest player there.

It sucks because I'm rooting for him almost always but fails to deliver great results.

He's known to be a BH master, but I really do like how elastic and fluid his FH top spins are, he's effortless and still putting huge spin, power and speed on the ball at any distance. Such a contrast between him and ML or FZD that looks über physical on the FH side.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
True and with a bunch of people have too much time to waste, and not enough time hitting balls, this is why people care so much on who is sponsored by who and what not.

I thought I'm in a Cosmopolitan magazine gossip section now

I've been working as a freelance photgrapher and journalist for local newspapers and music magazines, making assumptions is an important part of the job, specially for interviews, BUT you must not write them until a reliable source tells the truth. So "probably", "maybe", "could be" are always the wise words in that case.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
For example, spreading hoax to get the truth is a thing that worked with some people I interviewed, but with some smarter guys they immediately got the picture, so it's better to prepare your assumptions before, assumptions that can have a spice of truth in them. If you don't prepare that job, interviews have no rhythm, no scoop, there's nothing interesting...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
For example, spreading hoax to get the truth is a thing that worked with some people I interviewed, but with some smarter guys they immediately got the picture, so it's better to prepare your assumptions before, assumptions that can have a spice of truth in them. If you don't prepare that job, interviews have no rhythm, no scoop, there's nothing interesting...

of course,
a lost to a player, or loosing finals in the say the olympic does not equate to immediate termination of contracts.
for immediate termination of contract, some serious breach of contract is required and loosing is not one of them.
I thought this is common sense and most people should have been involved with some contracts in their lives that has breach and termination clauses (unless they are underage kids, that still have a lot to learn).

LGY has always been inconsistent since he joined the A team.
Domestically he is good, but international, he isn't your pillar, your go to guy, when things matter the most.
He is the next gen behind the Ma Long/XX/ZJK, but he isn't taking charge of his own destiny, and his time is ending too.
In terms of generations, the next next gen is also Lin's team mate, and they equally are not that solid.

Maybe China's level is dropping, maybe the WTT 5 game setup is working (wait till they make it a 3 game setup,,,,,since increasing the odds of Chinese loosing is the objective for the past 2 decades)
China has also lost a lot of talent, as they own domestic system can't cater for everyone, so many have left 10 to 20 years ago for greener lands, and now many tier 1 TT countries have benefited by more than 1 generation of players, some even 2, some even 3.
The CNT men's team is in trouble waters, the women's team is still superior by far

Reactions: ShakeHold PenHand
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Read 1 reviews

He's known to be a BH master, but I really do like how elastic and fluid his FH top spins are, he's effortless and still putting huge spin, power and speed on the ball at any distance. Such a contrast between him and ML or FZD that looks über physical on the FH side.

Ma Long looks textbook and fluid. FZD you can tell is loaded with spin and very powerful.

But LGY’s stroke is very attractive. His backhand is also insane.

says Or is it more legit...
says Or is it more legit...
Sep 2019
Does butterfly has some kind of quota? like they will only sponsor a certain numbet of cnt players at a time. Because as far as i know fzd, zhang jike and also the youngster lin shidong is sponsored by bty at the moment. Saw on bty global that he's using a custiom alc with dignics on bh.

This user has no status.
B8F90E63%208E0D%2047BC%20B75F%207F19D6741081%20jpeg.jpeg

ricospin;377394I wonder what the talk is in china about this?

do you know what the general opinion about LGY’s situation?
People are making memes by throwing away “sad” LGY alc and buying a Harimoto alc🤣

Also this

• Haha
Reactions: cytivrat
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2018
Honestly I was supporting Harimoto during the final, but I like LGY, and seeing him have to pick up his loser's trophy right after losing broke my heart. It was so painful watching it because you could see how disappointed (and even sad) he looked through his body language and face. I get that the CNT is ruthless but he didn't even get sympathy from his coach. I hope he gets some support because losses like those could be very damaging to his mental health.