Long table tennis german words

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
I really love that game, specially when performed by Christoph Waltz.

So I'll start with an easy one:
Spiellerrangliste

Then harder:
Bewegungsabläufen

Then:
Schlägerempfehlungen

Reactions: Haraold
says Rozena! You complete me.
says Rozena! You complete me.
Mar 2021
I really love that game, specially when performed by Christoph Waltz.

So I'll start with an easy one:
Spiellerrangliste

Then harder:
Bewegungsabläufen

Then:
Schlägerempfehlungen
Oh my goodness! German words are scary. My sister had to learn German as part of her path to promotion. I now have massive respect for her endeavour.

• Haha
Reactions: OldUser and Haraold
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews
Maybe we can add their english 1-2 word equivalentsstep-around - sehrschnellesganzeskoerperabweichsbewegungsabwicklung

Wenn schon, dann Expressganzkörperausweichbewegungsablaufabwicklungseinleitung (initiation of the execution of a quick whole body evasive movement procedure) or in plain German: to step around = "umlaufen" ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
Damn ! I started easy because I didn't want to scare people, but this escalated quickly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: latej
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
Actually red cabbage is an important part of my vegan diet, but I never got married though 😁

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
I'll be darn! Didn't know there are so many German speaker here. 🤣

European countries are full of foreign students from every part of Europe because of the Erasmus Project between France and Germany for example, given Germany is the leading force with the UK it's easy to understand why the german language is so much important in Europe. Plus the US bases, the cold war history and so on, many americans are fluent in german language too.

EDIT: Germany is actually the 4th leading country in the world that people choose as a study destination
https://www-daad--france-fr.translate.goog/fr/2021/01/19/lallemagne-est-toujours-tres-appreciee-comme-destination-detudes/?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=fr&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Last edited:
This user has no status.

European countries are full of foreign students from every part of Europe because of the Erasmus Project between France and Germany for example, given Germany is the leading force with the UK it's easy to understand why the german language is so much important in Europe. Plus the US bases, the cold war history and so on, many americans are fluent in german language too.

EDIT: Germany is actually the 4th leading country in the world that people choose as a study destination
https://www-daad--france-fr.translate.goog/fr/2021/01/19/lallemagne-est-toujours-tres-appreciee-comme-destination-detudes/?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=fr&_x_tr_pto=wapp

and the other Aspect of this is,about every German has at least 3 years of Basic English.
Some even decades,so we bassically can communicate with every English Speaker.
Back in my days,we could also chosse between French and Latin as 2 non-native language,was mandatory in Gymnasium.
Even Old Greek Orthodox and Spanish,but was school dependent and sometimes the third Language was non mandatory.

Last edited: