Ma long, FZD and xu xin are like the big 3 in tennis:)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
For those of you who follow tennis have you ever thought of that?

Fan Zhendong= djokovic
Aggressive and very strong of both wings with no weaknesses and extreme consistency and few errors, complete player equally strong of both wings

Xu xin=nadal
Extreme footspeed and super spinny forehand with extreme arcs and angles. Both are lefties

Ma long = federer
Super dominant and powerful forehand. Backhand is pretty good too but not as dominant as FZD and others, also uses some tricks like chop block to keep the pace on the backhand just like federer uses his slice.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I love watching tennis as i love watching table tennis, your comparison is came from their playing style, great, but what about achievement? I mean only Nadal has Olympics same as Ma Long, also Nadal is the most GS winner, where that put him? And Djokovic is most Masters winner, is that equivalent to the World Cup maybe or Continent championship? But for playing style i won't disagree there.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2022

I deleted the reference post in my posting here per moderator instruction

Nice to know that India has a new flag (as introduced by TTDaily) as shown on JacobHue's profile 🤣

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
So In that case Waldner, Gatien, Saive and Persson (the real one, Jorgen, not Jon hahaha) were like the Fantastic 4 of the 90's: Sampras, Agassi, Courier and Edberg.

Come on... be serious... Xu Xin has never won so many single events, only the 2013 World Cup vs Samsonov. The Fedalvic category requires to have win at least 20 grand slam tournaments, for sure there are less in TT, but Xu Xin can't be compared to ML and FZD, putting ZJK in that category would have been way more accurate.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
So In that case Waldner, Gatien, Saive and Persson (the real one, Jorgen, not Jon hahaha) were like the Fantastic 4 of the 90's: Sampras, Agassi, Courier and Edberg.

Come on... be serious... Xu Xin has never won so many single events, only the 2013 World Cup vs Samsonov. The Fedalvic category requires to have win at least 20 grand slam tournaments, for sure there are less in TT, but Xu Xin can't be compared to ML and FZD, putting ZJK in that category would have been way more accurate.

Exactly, ZJK has a better achievement over Xu Xin and even over FZD, so Xu Xin is more like Murray or Wawrinka in Tennis at least, i can say ZJK is like Federer because he was the first to capture the grand slam of TT before ML, and not yet of FZD until he can capture the gold in singles in Olympics, Xu Xin has a great nice style away from table and penholder and left hander, but his records against some Chinese is less, heck even Ma Lin and Wang Hao are better records to me than Xu Xin, but i definitely like Xu Xin style.

Reactions: OldUser
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Xu xin=nadal

Fun fact. Not that this has anything to do with anything:

Both Nadal and Xu Xin are actually right handed but were made to play Tennis (for Nadal) and Table Tennis (for Xu Xin) with their left hand by a coach because they were stronger this way when they were fairly young.

That being said, I am not so sure the comparisons between top tennis players and top table tennis players really holds much water other than they are top players. The two sports are sooooo different.

• Haha
Reactions: OldUser
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
Fun fact. Not that this has anything to do with anything:

Both Nadal and Xu Xin are actually right handed but were made to play Tennis (for Nadal) and Table Tennis (for Xu Xin) with their left hand by a coach because they were stronger this way when they were fairly young.

That being said, I am not so sure the comparisons between top tennis players and top table tennis players really holds much water other than they are top players. The two sports are sooooo different.

Sport is sport, individual achievement can be compared as long as you take some variables in consideration: there are less "Grand Slam" events in TT than in tennis as I've mentioned, but all in all what do we see ? both triplets dominate their sport equally, as long as you get Xu Xin out and replace him with ZJK. Both triplets are consistant in each Grand Slam event, reaching at least the semi final or winning it.

Sports being different doesn't matter at all in that case

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2022
JacobHue was a spambot. Could you delete the links in your quote of his text?

I am not sure what this means. Are you saying a user can add any flag they want in their profile for a country ? If that is the case I apologize.
If you look at the prfile for user Divyajeet , it shows a different flag for India

I was looking at the article below & it shows yet another different flag for India
https://twitter.com/sharathkamal1/s...1?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Anyway as per your instruction I deleted references to Spambot in my previous post in this thread though it renders that post meaningless & orphaned. LOL