LF DHS Long III (3) or 506

This user has no status.
I like to try it. And I prefer used blades which have better feel.

Ok
What is LF by the title?
I ordered a replica blade that is just a copy of Long III [3], i don't have original Long 3, but from the pic it is the same, without a name, i bought it because bloody cheap and want to test it for something.

I have old Long 2 (with bigger head size and printing). It's the most flexible blade I've ever played, I can even feel that when blocking...the ball rebounds faster on faster top spins. But I think it's different than Long 3, the outer layer is smoked limba, not regular one. Probably other characteristics are different as well...never had Long 3, but want to try it as well. According to reviews, it's an amazing 7ply blade

This user has no status.
Well, my replica Long 3 arrived and delivered to me yesterday, and i just opened the today and measured the weight, 90-91g, and i hit the balls with it, it sounds like medium, compared to Nittaku Long Seven and Donic Ovch V1, kind of it has flex top layer maybe, and smoother, i don't know why it has smoother surface than Long 7 and Ovcharov Senso V1.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Well, my replica Long 3 arrived and delivered to me yesterday, and i just opened the today and measured the weight, 90-91g, and i hit the balls with it, it sounds like medium, compared to Nittaku Long Seven and Donic Ovch V1, kind of it has flex top layer maybe, and smoother, i don't know why it has smoother surface than Long 7 and Ovcharov Senso V1.
Smooth surface usually means high craftsmanship 👍

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
I have old Long 2 (with bigger head size and printing). It's the most flexible blade I've ever played, I can even feel that when blocking...the ball rebounds faster on faster top spins. But I think it's different than Long 3, the outer layer is smoked limba, not regular one. Probably other characteristics are different as well...never had Long 3, but want to try it as well. According to reviews, it's an amazing 7ply blade

Haven't heard of Long 2 much. It will be difficult to find a used Long 3

This user has no status.
Smooth surface usually means high craftsmanship 👍

And believe me, i can feel that it is very nice quality or craftsmanship, i mean i remember it has same look and quality as my Long 5X, it is really like impossible to consider it as a bad replica bad quality and bad everything, maybe the performance could be a tad less than original Long 3, but i never have Long 3 to compare, also i am going to use it for defensive style with LP, so if it is a bit or slightly slower than original Long 3 wow that is what i need anyway 😂

This user has no status.

Haven't heard of Long 2 much. It will be difficult to find a used Long 3

So why not give this replica a try? After all it is so cheap, way much much cheaper than USED long 3, so it is not a big deal at all to me and hopefully to you too, think about it.