Sanwei target national new version

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
By the way, which hardness did you get? Does it feel like the same standard of hardness as Hurricane?

It comes in only 39.5deg hardness. The feeling is a little bit harder, like somewhere in between 40 and 41 deg, but it comes down to the top sheet as well and it might give a harder feeling than the H3 top sheet..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

Yes I have tried the 47deg version. It felt quite fast and perhaps a bit lower throw than H3, but quite similar though. STN feels faster than Bloom Power to me.

Well if it truly is even faster than Bloom Power, then I am very interested to try this rubber. It must be excellent.

But you also said H3 is faster than Big Dipper, which still baffles my mind. But maybe you mean boosted H3 is faster, which is more plausible.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews

Well if it truly is even faster than Bloom Power, then I am very interested to try this rubber. It must be excellent.

But you also said H3 is faster than Big Dipper, which still baffles my mind. But maybe you mean boosted H3 is faster, which is more plausible.

It feels faster, and the feeling is more direct/harder imo. So to me it feels like a rubber that could replace my H3 on forehand, but I'll try it in game play this week to get a better overview of the rubber. About the H3/BD thing. The H3 got a more compact sponge than BD, so when you hit really hard and fast the BD sponge make the ball sink in too deep compared with H3. I mean that H3 is more direct responsive when hitting really hard brush loops, and gives me higher speed and spin when hitting like this. As you certainly will hit the ball differently, you'll get a different experience comparing these rubbers, but this is how it works for me. :)
Now I compared the BD 38/39deg with H3 41deg.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
I also sent an email to Sanwei, and they said it's not an official sanctioned product from Sanwei. It just popped up on Aliexpress. It says "provincial team exclusive".

It sounds like the rubber might be supplied to provincial teams for practice. But then those teams just turned around and sold the extra rubbers.

I got an answer from Sanwei regarding the Provincial Pro 3 rubber. It's only sold domestic, so not available in their international product line.

Reactions: ttarc
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

I got an answer from Sanwei regarding the Provincial Pro 3 rubber. It's only sold domestic, so not available in their international product line.

That makes sense. Can you ask them what the actual difference is between pro 3 and national is?

Is it like the same difference between h3 provincial and h3 national? Or is it a more fundamental difference

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

It feels faster, and the feeling is more direct/harder imo. So to me it feels like a rubber that could replace my H3 on forehand, but I'll try it in game play this week to get a better overview of the rubber. About the H3/BD thing. The H3 got a more compact sponge than BD, so when you hit really hard and fast the BD sponge make the ball sink in too deep compared with H3. I mean that H3 is more direct responsive when hitting really hard brush loops, and gives me higher speed and spin when hitting like this. As you certainly will hit the ball differently, you'll get a different experience comparing these rubbers, but this is how it works for me. :)
Now I compared the BD 38/39deg with H3 41deg.

Maybe let me rephrase the question to you. Without using your absolute hardest loops, but just using medium-hard warm up loops: Can you rate the speed of BD, N80, and H3N?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
Maybe let me rephrase the question to you. Without using your absolute hardest loops, but just using medium-hard warm up loops: Can you rate the speed of BD, N80, and H3N?

I think they are quite similar. Perhaps that N80 is a bit slower, BD a bit bouncier and H3 near BD depending on hardness of the sponge.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

I think they are quite similar. Perhaps that N80 is a bit slower, BD a bit bouncier and H3 near BD depending on hardness of the sponge.

But you're referring to a boosted H3 vs unboosted other rubbers?

From my experience playing new H3 and BD unboosted, on just normal shots and medium-hard loops, BD is clearly bouncier and clearly faster.

H3 is only faster on 2 conditions to me: The tackiness has worn off, and you hit with our absolute hardest shots.

Would you agree with this? And if so, where would N80 fall in the medium loops, new, unboosted test?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
I just got my sheet of the provincial Target Pro 3. Topsheet says nano penetration target national on it. It has orange sponge that looks identical to H3 commercial. Its probably meant to be a clone afterall. The sponge is 39d, quite hard and quite dense.

I wonder if its similar to your New target national?

Quite tacky, it can pickup ball for a brief moment, but not for seconds. When you do a bounce test with plastic on, it seems fairly bouncy. With plastic off, the ball barely bounces off and sticks to the rubber after 1 bounce. It sticks to topsheet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tipiak
I just got my sheet of the provincial Target Pro 3. Topsheet says nano penetration target national on it. It has orange sponge that looks identical to H3 commercial. Its probably meant to be a clone afterall. The sponge is 39d, quite hard and quite dense.

I wonder if its similar to your New target national?

Quite tacky, it can pickup ball for a brief moment, but not for seconds. When you do a bounce test with plastic on, it seems fairly bouncy. With plastic off, the ball barely bounces off and sticks to the rubber after 1 bounce. It sticks to topsheet.

Do you plan to use this unboosted? If yes ,let me know how it plays pls.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
I plan to test this for a couple sessions without booster. But I can already tell that it will be quite slow and dead because of the tackiness.

After a session or two, I will probably boost with my special technique. I first boost with a light layer of baby oil until the rubber is flat or just barely curved. Then I add a layer or two or booster. I find that the baby oil adds dwell time and hold onto the ball, while the booster adds bounciness and speed. Also, I find that the rubber reacts more strongly to the baby oiled rubber than to a rubber with no baby oil. I think that the rubber that has already been "opened up" once with the baby oil soaks up the booster oil deeper into the sponge better.

But Mocker, where are you with your testing of Target National? Does the rubber sound like the same as mine?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
I plan to test this for a couple sessions without booster. But I can already tell that it will be quite slow and dead because of the tackiness.

After a session or two, I will probably boost with my special technique. I first boost with a light layer of baby oil until the rubber is flat or just barely curved. Then I add a layer or two or booster. I find that the baby oil adds dwell time and hold onto the ball, while the booster adds bounciness and speed. Also, I find that the rubber reacts more strongly to the baby oiled rubber than to a rubber with no baby oil. I think that the rubber that has already been "opened up" once with the baby oil soaks up the booster oil deeper into the sponge better.

But Mocker, where are you with your testing of Target National? Does the rubber sound like the same as mine?

I didn't play with it the latest, but it sounds like they are quite similar.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

I didn't play with it the latest, but it sounds like they are quite similar.

Well I tried hitting with the Target Pro 3 (or is it new Target Provincial?). Its actually not nearly as slow and dead as I thought it would be given the tackiness. It's got a little speed, as well as the hurricane type spin. With booster, I have a feeling it will be quite a monster rubber. It seems very similar to Rxton 5 actually.

Reactions: mocker88
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I have a little shop of my own, so I bought it from Sanwei.

1st time I'm reading consumer asking reseller what is the cost price 😂

What other brands do you sell?

At the moment I am:
Xiom, Yinhe, Stiga, Gewo, Yasaka, Andro, Hallmark,

DHS is begging me to come on board.

In the past I had Butterfly, 729, KTL too

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

At the moment I am:

Well I didn't know that he had a shop, I just assumed that he bought it from a retailer.

What are your favorite Yinhe rubbers that you sell?

Why did you stop selling Butterfly and 729? 729 has some really interesting rubbers such as Presto, Battle 2, Bloom

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Also just now I tried putting on a layer of baby oil on the Target Pro 3, and very quickly it seems to react quite strongly to it. It curved more than I expected and more quickly than I expected as well. I suspect this rubber will react very strongly to booster as well.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

Well I didn't know that he had a shop, I just assumed that he bought it from a retailer.

What are your favorite Yinhe rubbers that you sell?

Why did you stop selling Butterfly and 729? 729 has some really interesting rubbers such as Presto, Battle 2, Bloom

he did tell you he has a shop, just before you asked about his cost.

Yinhe are pretty low end rubbers, I sell them as cost effective solutions offerings, as that is what they are for.

why I stop selling, that is confidential.
I also think you over hype 729, just like I feel you over hype a lot of rubbers out there. But as long as you enjoy it, then great.

• Haha
Reactions: mocker88
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews

At the moment I am:

Yep :) I'm mainly selling Asian stuff, all in very small volumes so far, so I can't buy from DHS directly for example. The ones I have most of now is 729, Dawei, LOKI, Pimplepark, Sanwei and TTRevolution.

Yinhe is a pain to get in touch with. No answer there :) And perhaps I have too small orders for them as well. Otherwise I really like their products, but you may have a way in for me? :)